When Abel was in the Chicago airport with a group of people, which included Imani, all of them suddenly found themselves in a remote area, in Innworld. To their despair, they appeared right next to a nest of crelers, which contained some at the juvenile-stage. To survive the Earthers climbed on rocks, as the juvenile-stage crelers couldn’t climb them. As for the smaller crelers, the Earthers kept trying to throw them off. After a moment of respite, they received a chatroom invitation sent by BlackMage. In the chatroom they used the [asdf] user name, and had been begging for help, but to no avail. Within an hour of coming to Innworld, Abel died being eaten alive by the Crelers.
After dying his ghost would end up in Innworld's Land of the Dead, where he and other deceased Earthers would tell the ghosts of Innworld's deceased that they had came from Earth, a world full of machines and no magic, but their claims would be meet with some scepticism. He would then stay in Yderigrisel’s Sanctuary for protection against the mysterious shades who prey on the ghosts.
Abel was introduced to Erin in the deadland's equivalent to Izril. He spoke with her and the two bonded over their mutual knowledge of Imani. Abel was happy to hear that she had survived the creler attack that originally killed him and many other Earthers. After the Izril location was attacked by the gods, Abel had to flee with Erin and others to Chandrar.
- Currently it is unknown if he was the [asdf] who was talking in the chatroom or not. If he is, then his favorite movie is: Star Wars Episode III.
- Abel natively speaks a language other than English and has to mentally translate most speech on his own.
- To Erin:
- “Hello. My name is Abel. I’m pleased to meet you.”
- “I wish I had told my family I loved them. I fought with them before I left. They will never know where I went. That I loved them. Tell them. I wish I had done more with my life.”
- “Just water. Just sweet water. I would do anything for that.”