Alevica is a [Witch] and a City Runner.
She is a young woman in her late-twenties, with light blue hair, a slim and athletic body, and has bright, pale pink corneas. She wears robes and a slightly pointed hat at an angle swooping off to a point behind her.
TBA From Chapter 6.35
TBA From Chapter 6.36 E
TBA From Chapter 6.37 E
TBA From Chapter 6.40 E
TBA From Chapter 6.41 E
TBA From Chapter 6.43 E
TBA From Chapter 6.44 E
TBA From Chapter 6.45 E
TBA From Chapter 6.46 E
TBA From Chapter 6.47 E
TBA From Chapter 7.59
TBA From Chapter 7.60
TBA From Solstice (Pt. 1)
TBA From Chapter 8.03
TBA From Chapter 8.33 R
Powers and Abilities
- [Witch] Lv. ?
- Tier 3:
- [Lightning Bolt]
- Her age was mentioned in Ch 6.35.
- (To Ryoka) “The name’s Alevica. City Runner, like you. I hear you’re good. Slow, but you conjured a storm. I saw it. Let’s get along.”
- (To Ryoka) “You’re running from the [Bandits]? I thought the Wind Runner was tougher than that. I’d expect this from Charlay, but you?”
- (To the Coven) “Yup. She saved a Gnoll kid from the Goblin Lord’s army, apparently. Does emergency runs for adventuring teams; that’s a suicidal decision if ever I saw one. And this? She’s an odd one.”
- (Chanting) “Grudge, fester. Knife, cut. Anger, grow. Envy grate. Slice sharper. Prick harder. Hate. And the honed edge—make.”
- (Chanting) “Poison bites and tears away. But—but life, hold and stay! Blood, thicken and stop! Stop! Call help and give aid! Before this [Witch]’s life fades—”
- (To Ryoka) “You look like you’re still dead. And you look like you’re about to rip your heart out. Good thing Belavierr isn’t here.”
- (To Ryoka) “You actually pulled it off. I had to stick around and see. Incidentally—we’re square. Understand?”