A decade ago, when Flos launched his invasion from Chandrar, he sent Amerys with the fleets, sailing to Izril. There they confronted Zeres, and while she was able to lock down the Walled City practically by herself, they were not able to make it past it.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Mage] Lv. ? (50-60)
- Unknown Tier:
- [Storm Keep] (at least Tier 6) (requires Drevish to reach that power)
- She was mentioned for the first time in Ch 2.00 K.
- She and Illphres fight each other frequently.
- It was said that the damage the 16 towers of Reim caused, which were enchanted with [Storm Keep] by Drevish and Amerys, exceeded even what Amerys could have done alone.
Wistram Days Edit
- (To Ceria) “Well, Illphres is gone now, is she? Too bad. I’ll miss her for morning practice. She was always the best at making barriers.”
- (To Ceria) “You know, she told me she was challenging the Golems tonight. She asked me to stop you from killing yourself if she failed.”
- (To Ceria) “Perhaps she would have. But Cognita was too strong, wasn’t she? If I’d agreed to help, we probably would have died. Then again, maybe not. We’ll never know.”
- (To Ceria) “Coward? I suppose that’s fair. But if I am a coward, it is for my King. Do not misunderstand me, half-Elf. I would go in that room and challenge the Golems alone if it were not for Flos, my liege.”
- (To Ceria) “Because he is a king worth being a coward for. Because someday he will return. Make no mistake; someday I will be at his side and we shall challenge the Golems together. We will walk beyond those doors and see for ourselves the heights of magic. But until then I will do all I can to live until the day he calls for me.”
- (To Ceria) “Until that day I wait. Hah, it is hard to wait for him for so long. But he is worth it. My lord Flos is…and it isn’t as if there aren’t other dangers to fight in that time.”
Volume 4 Edit
- (To Flos) “Oh very well. In that case, I shall do my best to kill as many soldiers tomorrow as I can—honorably, of course.”
- (To Flos) “This is the first time in what, two years? The first time we’ve had four of the Seven together, not counting Orthenon and my liege.”