He stands out among other Workers by the way he holds himself: with confidence and pride.
Anand is somewhat aggressive in both his tactics and his speech. He is the most decisive and bold of the Individual Antinium and has a bit of a rivalry with Belgrade but they do support each other in the defense of the Liscor Hive. He greatly admires Klbkch and wants his approval to consider him a father figure.
He was one of the original Antinium Chess Club and helped protect Erin when Skinner appeared.
He and Belgrade began leveling in the [Tactician] Class and began to lead Soldiers in the defense of the Liscor Hive.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Strategist] Lv. ? (mid-20s) (derived from [Tactician])
- [Combined Arms]
- [Decisive Blows]
- [Evasive Tactics]
- Skills suitable for rapid movement and assaults.
- Anand is one of the four survivors of the battle against Skinner and the undead.
- Anand attends Pawn's sermons sometimes, he does pray but Pawn in uncertain if he truly believes.
- Anand was chosen to stay in Esthelm to help them rebuild ahead of Belgrade.
- (To Erin) “We were investigating the disturbance. When you entered the Hive all flows of traffic halted, which immediately warranted our attention. I have never seen the Hive simply—stop like that before.”
- (To Belgrade) “Because it is her. Erin. Belgrade, it is not over yet.”
- (To Bishop) “Say yes, if you bear Pawn no ill will, Bishop. It is your decision. Your power. No one may force you to say yes.”
- (To Klbkch) “Can I call you ‘Father’? Or ‘Dad’?”