Apista is a little bit bigger than the size of two hands joined together, which makes her larger than the average Ashfire Bee which are as big as a hand.
- Spawn and childhood as singular bee, trained by Lyonette
- Addiction to faerie flowers.
- Defeating the Queen of Ashfire Bees
- Overcoming addiction to Faerie flowers, desire to rescue Ashfire bee swarm
Powers and Abilities
Having drunk the magical nectar of the faerie flowers on a regular basis, Apista's mana reserves have increased, allowing her to create hotter, brighter flames which also won't extinguish as quickly compared to other ashfire bees.
Skills that apply to Apista through Lyonette's [Lesser Bond].
- [Agile Flier]
- [Basic Training]
- [Crimson Stinger]
- [Enhanced Intelligence]
- Apista's name was revealed in Ch 4.07.
- Erin suggested several potential names for the bee, with "Apista" being the one Lyon settled on, though Erin had been holding out for Beeyonce, or Pudge.
- Apista consumed fairy flower nectar on a daily basis, making her high.
- Apista dislikes whenever a "bug thing" enters the inn. She is afraid of them, as they eat her kind.
- Apista considers Mrsha to be her pet.
- Apista is capable of playing chess, even once beating Mrsha in a game, which is a testament to Apista's intelligence or Mrsha's ineptitude at the game