We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Powers and Abilities
- [Guardswoman] Lv. ?
- [Immobilizing Touch]
- (To Olesm) “No sir. They tried to knock us down but they didn’t draw steel, sir. But the fifth Hob, the one we already shackled—he uh, made it out.”
- (To Krshia) “You must convince them to stay, Krshia. If Gnolls begin deserting Liscor, if Drakes begin fleeing, then the city is lost.”
- (To Krshia) “We can convince them to stay. If we do, fewer Drakes will run. And we need every paw and tail to defend Liscor.”
- (To Jeiss) “—that this is an Erin Solstice event? Yes! I do! Why can we not have one day when something doesn’t threaten Liscor?”
- (To Jeiss) “You won, and I didn’t. I’m partners with a Councilmember now. Which means I’ll let you do all the paperwork, yes?”
- (To Jeiss) “Sound the alarm? It would be when The Wandering Inn reopens! I knew it! You owe me seven silver if we survive! Dead gods, we have to get everyone in cover! There are hundreds!”
- (To Krshia) “You mint-tea hating tyrant.”
- (To Dekava) “That’s certainly true, Dekava. My job is to keep the peace, not fight all the time. Although I do both. I can tell if you’re guilty, and stop you if you steal something. But I wouldn’t want you to take me lightly. Go on.”
- (To Mrsha) “Hrr. You’ll get it back. The fact that you can talk to a ruler of a…I feel like the world makes no sense, but that’s normal these days. Now, behave. I have to make sure a [Thief] doesn’t steal Satar’s book out of her paws and run.”