Belavierr, the Stitch Witch, is a powerful witch and Wiskeria's foster mother.
Belavierr is tall, taller even than Ryoka, and has long hair. Her eyes are filled with multiple orange glowing irises, each one smaller and smaller, disappearing into the center of her eyes.
She wears a pointed hat wide enough to cast her entire body into shade. It is dark blue as the depths of the ocean. Her body is covered with a very dark ornamented robe that is long and draping. She has black wrapping around her hands, making only the skin on her face visible.
She speaks in a deep, quiet voice with a subtle echo to it.
Her face shows no expression, and when she does try, like smiling slightly due to seeing her daughter, it comes across as awkward, and then quickly vanishes.
While she keeps being polite, she doesn't seem to be interested in other people. Even when she sees the ground filled with dead people, she is completely unfazed by it, as though they are no different than leaves.
More TBA From Chapter 8.27
Belavierr is a wanted criminal. Amongst her charges are: Murder. Kidnapping. Torture. Injury of a royal. Unlawful use of dark magic. Theft. Murder of a child. Extortion. Murder of a [Knight]. Murder of a [Guardsman]. Destruction of a city. Mass murder. Mutilation. Murder of a [Prince]. Freeing imprisoned slaves. Murder of a [Slaver]. Murder of a [Mage]. Seduction of a [Prince] (unconfirmed). Destruction of a village (uncomfirmed) and mass murder via hanging. Summoning of an unknown; mass deaths by unknown. Creation of monsters. Bribery, and so forth.
It is implied by Belavierr that she had a hand in creating the String People. [Golem Artificers], [Weavers], [High Mages], and [Witches] worked together to create sentient Cloth Golems that would eventually come to be a species unto themselves.
Powers and Abilities
Despite the fact that it has yet to be revealed how powerful she is, Ryoka noticed how similar the feeling she got from her was to being in the presence of Ivolethe, Teriarch or Az'kerash, something beyond human, implying her to be anything but weak.
The shadows move slowly around her.
- [Stitch Witch] Lv. ?
- [Immortal Moment]
- [String of Fate]
- [Blood of Enemies, Boil]
- [Lance of Fire—] (Full name incomplete)
- [Ray of Disintegration]
- [Swarm of Pestilence]
- [The Cerulean Eater Awakes]
- [Thread of Fate]
- [True Translation]
- [Vortex of the Abyssal King]
- [Wail of the Banshee]
- [Wall of Blood Thorns]
- Seven League Boots
- Stave of Nerrhavia - A Dark Metal Staff that explode what ever it touches.
- Enchanted Gnoll Marionette Toy - Will dance and play with the User, and even defend them.
- Enchanted 16 Sided Dreidel - Will spin without needing to be touched, but when touched, it will predict the future.
- Enchanted Crystal Flute - It can sound like any song in the world if play right.
- Huge Enchanted Scissors
- Dragonscales Cloak - Can block raw magic attacks and intense fire heat.
- Unicorn's Hair
- Naq-Alrama Needle (Shattered)
- Archmage’s weapon that summons a Cerulean Monster (Used)
- Transparent Silk that absorbs spell after spell (Broken)
- Mana Potion crafted by a [Sage] (Used)
- Wand which discharged a spray of brown pestilence (Destroyed)
- As a result of her crimes, she is currently being pursued by the Guild of Hunters and the Order of Seasons, and currently has a bounty of 18,000 total gold pieces in Terandria, 20,000 pieces by the Slavers of Roshal and 3,000 gold by Wistram.
- At some point in the past she visited Riverfarm when it was still located else where.
- She rides a gigantic, saddleless black stallion, one that could put a warhorse to shame; though she is tall enough to effortlessly mount it.
- Belavierr is old enough to have lived through 3 times the Circle of Thorns caused chaos.
- Belavierr remembered a time where she hoarded Sage's Grass for the power of it. This might imply that she is not just centuries but millennia old, given that Wiskeria explained to Durene that the grass was still very rare 5,000 years ago.
- The last time she leveled the system granted her [Immortal Moment].
- Az'kerash owes her a favour.