Bevussa Slenderscale is a Garuda and the secret leader of the Wings of Pallass, a Gold-rank team that consists, aside from her, of winged Oldblood Drakes. Despite being actually the captain of the group, Bevussa keeps this to herself and makes one of her team members pose as the leader.
She has bright green eyes, and her body is covered with spring green feathers with white and slightly pink ones patterning down her limbs. Similar to Gnolls, she only wears few clothes, just enough for modesty.
Powers and Abilities
- [Gale Wings]
- [Instantaneous Redirection]
- [Mach Wings]
- [Sundering Slash]
- [Unit: Speed Wing]
- [Wyvernhide Flight]
- Enchanted Shortsword
- Bag of holding
- Bevussa was abandoned when she was still a baby, leading to her being adopted by Drakes living in Pallass, hence her last name.
- Klbkch needed to explain to Bird what a Garuda was and why he was not allowed to talk about shooting Bevussa or any of the Drakes with wings.
- (To Teammates) “Why’s that Antinium staring at me?”
- (To Erin) “Uh, Erin? Your Antinium Worker is saying hi to me. And he’s asking if I’m a bird.”
- (To Bird) “It’s yours. Think of it as a memento. From one lover of the skies to another. Keep your other feathers. I uh, don’t want them.”
- (To Bird) “Hit us? Why would you—oh. They think you’ll shoot me because I’ve got wings! Because…I’m a bird? Oh, come on!”
- (To Bird) “Are you sure? Ants walk around and they have carapaces. And just so you know…I have been known to snack on ants.”
- (To Keldrass) “Hah. Named Adventurer? I’ll eat my tail if that’s the case. Er, wings. I’m going to catch her before she runs off. You in?”
- (To Keldrass) “Get over it, Keldrass. You know her. She likes the [Necromancer] so he stays. Just like the Hobgoblin, the Antinium—frankly, it’s one of the reasons why we don’t go there every time.”
- (To Keldrass) “You can handle the Antinium and Hobgoblin and [Necromancer]? You sure? Need a second set of armor?”
- (To Keldrass) “So did I. Just be civil, Keldrass. And I’m not saying we interfere. I just want—Ancestors. I’d just like someone not to die this time. A month without a disaster. I think Erin deserves that, don’t you?”
- (To Grimalkin) “I’d like to say she’s just—Erin. But then—she’s Erin. I wish I knew more, honestly. I knew she was—but I thought she was just weird. You know?”
- (To Keldrass) “…want to tear my wing feathers out at every event. Did you see that?”
- (To Keldrass) “Just had to take a break. Give me five seconds and then I’ll go back to being the pretty bird adventurer. Gah!”
- (To Erin) “Psst. Erin. Would you mind putting the boon on me and leaving it on? I’ll pay. Anything except being naked to my feathers I’d take. And some of your soups? Do they go bad?”
- (To Issa) “Shut up, Issa. Artichokes won’t kill you.”