Bezale, or simply Beza, is a Minotauress Wistram Mage, and a member of the Scriptel faction.
Bezale has a straightforward and brusque personality. Like all Minotaurs, she is guided by the principles of honor that governs them all.
She is often weirded out by Mrsha.
Powers and Abilities
- [Iron Skin]
- [Numbing Touch]
Can only infuse them in Scrolls.
- Tier 0:
- Tier 2:
- [Stone Dart]
- Tier 3:
- Tier 4:
- [Lion’s Strength]
- Unknown Tier:
- [Arrows of Light]
- [Detect Magic]
- [Snap Freeze]
- [Steel Body]
- [Wall of Stone]
- (To Erin) “That hurts a bit. But it’s just an imitation. Who taught you that?”
- (To Palt) “Honor matters more than the laws of Wistram, Palt. I’ve seen the death this creature caused. And others like him. I don’t believe him. And I won’t let my team fight alone.”
- (To Montressa) “I’m not abandoning you. Besides, I have orders to sit and stare too. Let’s just make amends. And when Palt gets back, I’ll threaten to dunk him in a horse trough until he cooperates.”
- (To Montressa & Erin) “I knew I liked this inn. I’ll help! Is it free?”
- (To Wistram) “Yes! Grand Magus Eldavin is here! The Grand Magus from Zelkyr’s era! Tell the Archmages! He’s still alive! He’s in this inn—oh, Dead Gods, he’s looking at us!”
- (To Zevara) “Our home has gone to war. Prisoner—whoever. This matters.”
- (To Calruz) “I regret showing it to you, Calruz of Hammerad. I did not mean to torture you with that knowledge.”
- (To Palt and Montressa) “You could have hurt her if she’d dropped that hot oil on herself, you idiot. Montressa, get me one of those spare signs. I need to write one. ‘Caution: Beware of Falling Centaurs’.”
- (To Palt) “You had better work on your gift, Palt. I would tell you I’m rooting for you, but that Human has class.”
- (To Montressa) “We’re a duo, Montressa. Bezale and Montressa. Secrets, services—not Bezale and this Human who our clients have never seen, only heard me speak of.”