Bird is an Individual Worker Antinium, that belongs to Liscor's Antinium Hive. He used to be a member of Erin's Chess Club, but now he works as a guard at the Wandering Inn.
He has a red feather hanging from a simple cord around his neck.
Powers and Abilities
- [Eagle’s Eyes]
- [Homing Shot]
- [Long Range Shot]
- [Piercing Shot]
- [Soothing Melody]
- Crude Bow
- Reflexed Composite Bow7
- Recurve Bow - Broken during the Face-Eater Moths attack.
- Bird hunts birds for numerous reasons, like to showcase his abilities. He loves to hunt and wants to challenge himself. Shooting at slow beings on the ground is too easy, so he looks to up to the masters of the sky. Furthermore, he is jealous of birds and their ability to fly. Also, well, they taste delicious.
- Bird is one of the four survivors of the battle against Skinner and the undead.
- Bird is considered weird. Even Pawn, Anand, Belgrade and Garry think and agree of Bird’s weirdness.
- Erin calls his chess games the ‘weirdest games she’d ever played’.
- (To Erin) “Bird. I am Bird.”
- (To Pawn) “I do not interact with any other species, Pawn. You are fortunate to talk with a Human on a daily basis.”
- (To Pawn) “There are many birds here. I must go hunt them.”
- (To Erin) “Yes. Shooting birds is enjoyable.”
- (To Venitra) “Know that I am obliged to hurt you with brutal force. You are not a bird, so I will shoot you and not eat you. Unless you are tasty.”
- (To Venitra) “That was feces from the outhouse. I gathered it. It is an antagonistic action meant to irritate. I am bait. The poo is not from birds, by the way.”
- (To Himself) “I am Bird. Bird I am. I hunt birds with my bow. This is my song. La. Lah, la…birds.”
- (To Badarrow) “You shot me! It was a good shot! I said good shot! Show me how!”
- (To Erin) “Goose. Goose. Goose. Oh. A duck’s feather. I am very content.”
- (To Erin) “You are interrupting the story. Be shush.”
- (To himself) “I am Bird. I am wet. It is raining. I am wet. Drip, drip, I am Bird…”
- (To himself) “Water, rain, water, rain! Throwing birds in the water in the rain! If I fall I will drown! Water, rain, water, rain!”
- (To himself) “One moth goes splat, two moths go splat-splat. Three moths go splat-splat-splat.”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.