He has a red feather hanging from a simple cord around his neck.
Bird is considered "different" even by other Antinium and acts like a very young child. Bird is obsessed with all types of birds, including Garuda. He loves to eat fried duck and eggs sunny side up.
Bird was made individual by Erin Solstice after defending the inn from Skinner, which gave Bird and four other Antinium the ability to think and act by themselves.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Eagle Eyes]
- [Homing Shot]
- [Long Range Shot]
- [Lure Song]
- [Piercing Shot]
- [Prey Sense]
- [Ricochet Arrow]
- [Soothing Melody]
(For Leveling History see Here)
Current Equipment Edit
- Crude Bow
- Reflexed Composite Bow
Previous Equipment Edit
- In Interlude – Bird, his age and birthday, which is sometime in Autumn, were revealed.
- Bird hunts birds for numerous reasons, like to showcase his abilities. He loves to hunt and wants to challenge himself. Shooting at slow beings on the ground is too easy, so he looks to up to the masters of the sky. Furthermore, he is jealous of birds and their ability to fly. Also, well, they taste delicious.
- Bird is one of the four survivors of the battle against Skinner and the undead.
- Bird is considered weird. Even Pawn, Anand, Belgrade and Garry think and agree of Bird’s weirdness.
- Erin calls his chess games the ‘weirdest games she’d ever played’.
- He chose to be called Bird because he likes Bird and because of Henry Edward Bird, who invented the Bird's Opening and Bird's Defense in Chess.
- After hearing stories about Erin world, Bird dreams of meeting Batman, or Hawkman, or an airplane.
Chapter Appearances Edit