Briganda is a Gold-rank Adventurer, and one of the original founders of Griffon Hunt. By the time the story starts she had already left the team but she rejoins it in Volume 7.
She has a stocky build body with scars and brown hair with violet mixed in—a hereditary trait from some magic in her ancestry.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Shield Maiden] Lv. ? (over Lv. 30)
- [Shield Wall]
- Enchanted Hatchet
- Enchanted Buckler
- She suffers from motion-sickness.
- (To Halrac) “You bastard! Whoops, don’t repeat that, Cade. That’s the Halrac I know. Stone-faced and soft as an unboiled egg on the inside. Wish you’d been the father, or Ulrien. Pretty glad it wasn’t Elm. Cassielle? Eh. I’d live with the half-Elf.”
- (To Cade) “It’s good news, Cade. The best. I’m joining up with my old team. My friends. Do you remember them?”
- (To Revi) “Revi, you’re blabbering. So these are the famous Horns? Hey there. Where’s the fellow with the nose problem, Revi?”
- (To Halrac) “Halrac the Grim! More like ‘Halrac the Softie’! Hah! Wait till I tell Elm and Cassielle about this!”
- (To her team and Cade) “I really like it here. Right, Cade?”
- (To Ryoka) “Good on you getting the Drakes, though. Don’t mess with the same species, I say. Experiment! Plus—you can get pregnant in the same lane. Not that I don’t love my boy, but I’m careful not to get another!”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.