She is a tall, thin, older, stern-faced woman with a black dress and worn pointed hat. She pays attention to her posture and keeps a straight back.
Califor is decisive and neither hesitates nor loses her calm, even when in danger, as "a good [Witch] does not show fear."
She values the older ways of witches and tries to remain polite, at least towards other witches, although she views it far less important than Mavika does.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Witch] Lv. ?
- Tier 0:
- [Hot Hands]
- Unknown Tier:
- ??? - Sleeping spell
- Her surname was revealed in Ch 6.47 E.
- (To Nanette) “Keep up, Nanette. And sit properly; you’re riding the horse, not letting it bear you to market. Don’t make a poor impression. First ones are the only ones you get.”
- (To Nanette) “You see, Nanette? A small spell works better than obvious magic. What we see and show is more important. You are not a [Mage]. Remember that.”
- (To Rie) “So you’ve informed me. And this means I should change myself to suit you how, exactly?”
- (As Belavierr to the Fire) “Come, flame, I offer my magic and craft. I offer a [Witch]’s bones, a mother’s love! I offer my life to turn your wrath! So come and burn away. That my daughter might live one more day.”
- (To Nanette) “My daughter. You have lost your craft. You have lost your way. And you have lost me. I would give any of these back to you. But I am dead.”
- (To Mavika) “What do I see? Nothing. It is empty. Terribly empty. There is nothing here. They are all gone. I will not stay either. I will not be eaten.”
- (To Witches) “Something walks this ground, sisters. Something older than us all. Something hungers. And it has devoured the land of death. It comes for you, the living. And it is strongest here. On these lands. Something—I know it. We all do. But it is nameless. It must be so. He must never return. I have seen the past in him. And yet I fear the future.”