He was about six foot seven, without even counting the horns. He has long tufted ears that can be very expressive, especially when they go still. (chapter 1.11 R)
Calruz was a very straightforward person. He spoke what was on his mind, whether it was tactful, or not in that situation.
Powers and Abilities
- [Fighter] Lv. 22
- [Hammer Blow]
- Although he was just Level 22, his Minotaur heritage would have compensated for the lacking level and allowed him to become a Gold-Rank Adventurer had he wanted. He refused to advance, though, as he wouldn't been able to be the captain in the new group he, then, would have joined, as he would ahve been too weak for Gold-rank standards.
- Calruz came from The Isles of Minos.
- (To Ryoka) “I am Calruz of the Beriad. I lead the Horns of Hammerad, an adventuring party in these parts. I am in your debt, Ryoka Griffin. May we sit?”
- (To Erin) “Those who believe they will lose before battle begins have already lost.”
- (To Erin) “If you can injure me I will hang up my axe and cease living as a warrior this instant.”
- (To Erin) “That—was a dishonorable blow.”
- (To the undead) “Pathetic spirits of the dead! I am Calruz, leader of the Horns of Hammerad! I challenge you. Face me and meet your end!”