The Queen of Pop of Terandria is the Innworld-wide known alias of the woman who is otherwise known as Cara O'Sullivan. She has assumed other "musical titles" and also uses the username Humble Actor in her correspondance with Aaron Vanwell. Cara is one of the Earthworlders who got transported to Innworld. She was not present during the first chat (involving Kent Scott).
Cara likes to put on facades in order to protect herself and her identity, and tells people what they want to hear from her as long as that is convenient for herself.
While the other Earthers around her know her by the name Cara O'Sullivan, Cara has also suggested it is not her real name, afterwards claimed that statement was a lie.
Cara is currently journeying through Terandria on the search for more Earthworlders and for a safe place to stay. Her public entourage includes her [Manager] Abebi, Nicolas and another guy from Argentina, the [Drummer] Thien, the [Guitarist] Greg, the [Bassist] Rae and a [Violinist]. Aside from them, more Earthers are covertly following her, among them Desmond. These people are shielded by her so they aren't detected by Wistram (who she thinks still think there are only nine Earthers around Cara). Cara has sent Elena to Wistram and thus found out that the [Mages] from the Academy are not trustworthy and the island is not the safe haven she wants. Currently, her hopes rest on "[batman]".
Powers and Abilities Edit
Cara has two classes and says that she has reached Level 40 in them.
- [Pop Star] Lv. 40
- Derived from [Singer]
- [Thespian] Lv. ?
- Derived from [Actor]
- She obtained the [Pop Star] Class from a variation of [Singer] and seems to be a bit embarassed about it.
- (In Chatroom) = Si vis pacem, para bellum. (Translation = If you want peace, prepare for war)
- (In Chatroom) = Count me in. Where do we start?
- (In Chatroom) = What is this, a support group? We’re not in a game.
- (To Greg) “Stop listenin’ to the plámásing cunts thats yer wan I wouldn’t let in here you stupid fook.”
- (To Greg) “I said—stop listening to those flattering cunts, you stupid fucking idiot. They don’t come in here. No one does!”
- (To Greg) “I don’t. But those brave lads died far from home, trying to do the right thing as they saw it. So if you can’t respect that, grab a rope, tie it around your neck, and go jump off a chair. ‘Cause if you don’t, I’ll do it for you.”
- (To her Group) “Who is this Drake? Why do I love her?”