Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Cawe was spirited, though she was resigned to her fate as a [Slave]. She was proud of being a [Pickpocket], and disliked being called a [Thief], as it was less specialized.
Powers and Ability
- [Pickpocket] Lv. 18
- [Slave] Lv. ?
- Flexible Talon-hands: After Pisces was forced to improve her, he articulated the joints bones in her digited talon-hands to give then a third joint instead of the usual two of a Garuda fingers, thus making her fingers more flexible, which can allow her to balled her talon-hand into a fist, a gesture that Garuda could not make.
- To Pisces:
- “Who knew about Silvaria? You mean teleporting? Serves you right, eh? If a giant monster was chasing me, I’d have teleported it.”
- “You idiot. Didn’t you learn to keep your mouth shut to the [Guards]? More fool you for getting branded. Cheer up. At least you’ll only lose your balls if you make him mad two more times. You don’t want to know what happens to women.”
- (To Pisces & Bearig) “And I’ll kick you in the balls for making me fall over.”
- (To Pisces) “What am I getting, fabulous Pisces? Extra long talons? Poison sacs? I’m a [Pickpocket]. I need nimble fingers, not…”
- (To Slaves) “If I—if any of us stay here, I would rather anger Igheriz four times. Not that I interest him. Sands, let it not be so.”
- (To Pisces) “I know, so I let you do it. Bearig knows. He doesn’t want this. We’re all [Slaves], aren’t we? Listen to him.”
- (To [Slave Guards]) “Better than this hand, eh? Or do you want Pisces to fix you up before he goes?”
- (To Pisces) “Quick hands isn’t as important as knowing the when and where of it. When I told you I could’ve stolen a key from a [Guard] with my bare talons, I didn’t expect you to tell me to put a key back.”
- (To Igheriz) “Good. Pisces is going to live. I’m glad she killed you.”
- (To Gerial) “We may not be heroes, but we’re rubbing feathers with them, eh, Gerial? It just goes to show, even here, it’s not who you were, it’s who you know. We lucked out, eh?”
- (To herself) “Oh, wonderful. They’re arguing too. We just had to be stuck with the most petty ghosts in all the dead lands.”
- (To Erin) “Tell Pisces I kept you out of their chains.”