He is an elderly Drake with nearly completely grey scales, having only a hint of yellow in them. He has several scars on his face and misses some teeth, with the remaining ones being yellow but still sharp. An eye patch covers his missing right eye, which he replaced with a prosthetic one made of sapphire.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Grand Strategist] Lv. ? (Over 50)
- [Long-Range Command]
- [Marked Target]
- [Path to Victory]
- [Rapid Retreat]
- [Speed Formation]
Army Skills: Edit
Skills that apply only to Armies.
- [Veteran’s Knowledge]
Enchanted Gemstone Eyeballs Edit
Chaldion has a variety of false eyeballs for his missing right eye, made of different gemstones, and each is enchanted with a different Spell, which he switch depending on the occasion needed. Known ones are:
- Sapphire Eyeball: Enchanted with [Truesight].
- Ruby Eyeball: Enchanted to shoot a [Fireball], that is strong enough to blow a Wyvern head.
- White Eyeball Gemstone: Enchanted with [Scrying].
- ???: Enchanted with [Appraisal].
- ???: Enchanted to creating a bubble of privacy for talking.
Other Artifacts Edit
- Ring enchanted to create a space around the wearer to prevent eavesdropping while talking.
- A Walking Cane enchanted to release a glowing magical spear from the tip. Activated by tapping it twice.
- (To Venim) “That’s for me to decide! Hands off! And if Rufelt made it, I’ll like it. Don’t bother me. I’m playing. And keep those pesky [Tacticians] and [Strategist] brats out of my spines for a bit!”
- (To Erin) “Sweet! Just the thing for brain food. Wonderful sweets you have here. Who am I? Chaldion. A humble old Drake too stubborn to retire.”
- (To Erin) “That annoying muscle-head is at it again. You set him on that adventuring team, did you? You must either love or hate them, girl.”
- (To Grimalkin and Saliss) “It’s uncanny. She’s rather like an enigma wrapped up in a bottle inside an aggravating pot enchanted to annoy you.”
- (To Grimalkin) “Magus, you’re conflating the issues. The actions of the King of Destruction or other nations across the world cannot be the product of one [Innkeeper]’s Skills.”
- (To Noass) “I believe I predicted this. Would you like a breakdown of exactly how badly Belchan’s army was beaten? Because that is why he is called the King of Destruction.”
Chapter Appearances Edit