The people who live here are generally considered strong of spirit and resilient, moreso than those of other continents.
Around 10 years ago, Flos Reimarch nearly conquered all of Chandrar, before entering his slumber.
It is located south from Izril.
Most of Chandrar's lands are inhospitable and have dry arid ground, but it also has valley and places where nature blooms.
- Republic of Belchan
- The Claiven Earth
- Illivere (League of / Federation of)
- Realm of Jecrass
- Medain (Thalassocracy)
- Nerrhavia Fallen
- Blalevault - capital city of Hellios
- Edojaf - capital city of Khelt
- Ger - capital city of Germina
- Oliphant - capital city of Tiqr
- Reim - capital city of Reim
- Manimar - Within Reim
- Jerios Bazaar
- Zeikhal Desert
- Be’neld Oasis - Within Tiqr
- Yov Oasis - Within Tiqr
- Heda’s Valley - Within Tiqr
- Killale Steppes - Within Killale
- Reen Plains - Within Tiqr
- Reic River
- The continent of Chandrar looks like a rather lumpy rectangle.
- Yellats are considered a poor man's food in Chandrar because they are the only home-grown vegetable in many places
- Chandrarian people take perceived insults seriously, and the Desert Clans are especially touchy.