Chapter 4.10 is the eleventh chapter of Volume 4.
- Zel Shivertail
- Jelaqua Ivirith
- Halrac Everam
- Ryoka Griffin
- Erin Solstice
- Krshia Silverfang
- Ceria Springwalker
- Yvlon Byres
- Lyonette du Marquin
- Garia Strongheart
- Undead Shield Spiderling
- Truth Detector
- Sword with the Weight Enchantment. Given to Ksmvr.
- Flamespread Dagger
- Forceshield Buckler – Given to Yvlon.
- [Barkskin] Ring – Given to Ksmvr.
- Ring of Jumping – Given to Ksmvr.
- Ring that shoots an attack spell – Given to Pisces.
- Bag of Glowing Stones
- Monster Lure
- Healing Potions
- Potion to Provide Sustenance.
- 2 Potions which Prevent the user from needing to Breath.
- Chest Plate, Vambraces, Greaves, Helmet and Gauntlets. Enchanted to Cushion Blows and make the Metal Stronger. – Given to Yvlon.
- White Robes, Enchanted with a small protective charm and resistance to stains. – Given to Given to Pisces.
- Waisrabbit Bone Wand – Given to Pisces.
- Gazereye Stone Wand – Given to Ceria.
- Ring, Enchanted with [Lightweight] – Given to Yvlon.
- Ring, Enchanted with Water Breathing – Given to Ksmvr.
- Everfreeze Ice Ring. The user can draw from the cold of the ice in situations where the temperature does not suit their spellcasting, and amplify the user ice spells. – Given to Ceria.
- Spellbook filled with a few decent Tier 3 spells and some unusual Tier 2 and Tier 1 spells. – Given to Ceria.
- Sword, Enchanted to be a bit Sharper and Sturdier. Good enough for a Gold-rank adventurer. – Given to Yvlon.
- Cloak designed to protect from mundane arrows. – Given to Ksmvr.
- Bow that can shoot twice as far. – Given to Ksmvr.
- Enchanted Arrows. – Given to Ksmvr.
- Strong Healing Potions and Mana Potions, enough to get a party of 4 all set up.
- A Scroll.
- A length of Enchanted Rope.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.