Her half-human part has pale brown skin, and blonde-gray hair, cut short, but styled, while her half-horse part resemble a lighter riding horse, with tan fur with a few large, brown spots. She has traces of a burn scar on her hindquarters and tail.
She wears a light shirt and, occasionally, a half-skirt or full dress to cover her horse-parts. While she isn't especially big for her species, she is nevertheless bigger than Calruz.
In the past, Alevica had cut in line in the Runner Guild, so Charlay said some things to her. Later while she was on the road, Alevica would pass her by, and cast a spell on her that sets her tail on fire.
She couldn’t put it out, and had to use 4 healing potions until the fire stopped. This experience would leave her with faint imprint of a burn scar around her hindquarters and tail, as well as a deep fear for Alevica.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Duststorm Kick]
- [Lightning Gallop]
- [Spray Hoof]
- According to the runners rankings, her endurance needs work, and she has a lower combat ranking than Ryoka.
- She is one of two centaur runners that are operating in the larger region around Walta.
- (To Ryoka) “Ooh. Is that your first personal delivery request? Lucky. Hey, are you going to throw up out of excitement again?”
- (To Ryoka) “Yeah, and touchy. But insulting each other is what friends do. We are friends, aren’t we?”
- (To Ryoka) “I don’t use a bow! Do you think all Centaurs use a bow? That’s racist!”
- (To Durene) “Absolutely. You’re thinking like a Human. They do this all the time. Ryoka doesn’t, but no one told you because you live among Humans. Typical.”
- (To Ryoka) “Come on, Ryoka. Let’s go deliver food to some Humans. Nice speech, by the way. That was really cool. I knew I hung out with you for a reason.”