Daly Sullivan is an Earthworlder from Australia, that was teleported to Baleros. He is the Captain of the Bushrangers.
He has tanned skin and blonde hair.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Faint Presence]
- [Power Strike]
- He is from Australia.
- His surname was revealed in Ch 6.04 D.
- He’d gotten the [Rogue] class from sneaking around the battlefield.
- (To Luan & Ken) “Pleased to meet ya. Thought I’d seen you around, but couldn’t remember your names off the top of my head.”
- (To Luan & Ken) “We’re sticking together on this. Each one of us. We’re a team, and a lot of the others are decent sorts. The Centaurs are right bastards, the Dullahans are stuck up, and the Lizardfolk love killing cute things, but they’re all like us. We’re a company and we’re not going to abandon each other.”
- (To Etretta) “It’s crazy. But I guess they thought it was worth dying for.”
- (To Paige) “We might not make a fortune with this, but we can defend ourselves. And fight. Earth-style.”
- (To Eldima) “First, pardon me. I’m Daly Sullivan, Captain of the Bushrangers. May I ask who I’m speaking to?”
- (To Bault & Pihava) “No fighting or monsters, mates. The village is supposed to be abandoned. We’re only going to check on the Humans living there. Swear it on the adventurer’s code of honor.”
- (To Bault & Pihava) “Well then, I swear by my good looks.”
- (To Blake) “Sure. We’ll mount it on our elephant. Too hard to carry, mate. But Paige is working on a monster one. We’ll put it on Dawson’s back.”
- (To Geneva) “Sometimes a [Doctor]’s work is just in the head. Just making people feel safe. Right?”
- (To Eldima) “That’s the United Nations company for you, I guess. We’re poor, but rich in friends. Which is, I dunno, better? Something like that.”
- (To Geneva) “That’s two jokes in two days. Careful, or we might think you’re Human after all, doc.”
- (To Paige) “Again? Damnit. We’ll go track it down. You think we can just beat him up ourselves and claim the bounty?”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.