He has tanned skin and blonde hair.
Powers and Abilities
- [Faint Presence]
- [Power Strike]
- He is from Australia.
- His surname was revealed in Ch 6.04 D.
- He’d gotten the [Rogue] class from sneaking around the battlefield.
- (To Luan & Ken) “Pleased to meet ya. Thought I’d seen you around, but couldn’t remember your names off the top of my head.”
- (To Luan & Ken) “We’re sticking together on this. Each one of us. We’re a team, and a lot of the others are decent sorts. The Centaurs are right bastards, the Dullahans are stuck up, and the Lizardfolk love killing cute things, but they’re all like us. We’re a company and we’re not going to abandon each other.”
- (To Etretta) “It’s crazy. But I guess they thought it was worth dying for.”
- (To Paige) “We might not make a fortune with this, but we can defend ourselves. And fight. Earth-style.”
- (To Eldima) “First, pardon me. I’m Daly Sullivan, Captain of the Bushrangers. May I ask who I’m speaking to?”
- (To Bault & Pihava) “No fighting or monsters, mates. The village is supposed to be abandoned. We’re only going to check on the Humans living there. Swear it on the adventurer’s code of honor.”
- (To Bault & Pihava) “Well then, I swear by my good looks.”
- (To Blake) “Sure. We’ll mount it on our elephant. Too hard to carry, mate. But Paige is working on a monster one. We’ll put it on Dawson’s back.”
- (To Geneva) “Sometimes a [Doctor]’s work is just in the head. Just making people feel safe. Right?”
- (To Eldima) “That’s the United Nations company for you, I guess. We’re poor, but rich in friends. Which is, I dunno, better? Something like that.”
- (To Geneva) “That’s two jokes in two days. Careful, or we might think you’re Human after all, doc.”
- (To Paige) “Again? Damnit. We’ll go track it down. You think we can just beat him up ourselves and claim the bounty?”
- (To Dawson) “What the fuck are you so mad about anyways, eh, Dawson? You’re mad because you didn’t get to haze Luan and the new recruits? Take that—shove it up your arse and jump in the harbor.”
- (To Dawson) “Say that when he’s about and he’ll smack you. Say it closer to me and I’ll do it. So what? He was in better shape than we are now. Still is.”
- (To teammates) “Okay. Everyone, pipe down and let’s draw lots who’s getting into Geneva next. Last person picked, we’ll give them a mercy by letting them set themselves on fire.”