Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
He has brown eyes and dark brown hair. He is a few inches over five feet in height. He used to have a thick beard, but currently a lot of it, his eyebrows and part of the hair on his head, had been burned off.
Powers and Abilities
- [Axe Champion] Lv. ?
- [Champion’s Throw]
- [Thunder Blow]
- Steel Armor
- Masterwork Axe (Damaged)
- Although he appeared for the first time in Chapter 3.20 T, his identity was revealed in Chapter 4.45.
- While Dawil hates blacksmithing, he still enjoys lecturing others about it way too much. Furthermore, he believes to know a bit more than any Human or Drake [Blacksmith].
- Dawil's great, great, great grandmother was Human, and so was his great, great, great, great, great, great... grandfather. That said, he is still a pure Dwarf, at least as any living. Any Dwarf seems to have a bit of Human blood in them, which the reason why almost every Dwarf is taller than their ancestors were.
- False beards really disgust him.
- Dawil gained his class by winning a throwing competition, despite being drunk. He was crowned as champion and then got the class. Despite being an [Axe Champion], he doesn't like axes as much as hammers, therefore prefers to fight with a hammer. Nevertheless, he carries an ornate throwing axe with himself and has one good throwing Skill.
- To Ylawes:
- “Just like a Human not to notice what’s at his feet! Well, what now, lad? Are you going to break some skulls and break the rules or sheathe that sword before it gets rusty?”
- “So? I’m a Dwarf. You’re a Human brat. I can call you lad if I want.”
- (To Falene) “I hadn’t forgotten, grandmother.”
- (To Erin) “What, do you think I know about metals just because I’m a Dwarf?”
- (To Falene) “Think our boy can do it, Falene?”
- (To Erin) “I’ll take a hug, thanks. It’s nice to be shorter! Humans are at a comfortable level for my head!”
- (To Falene & Ceria) “Oh shut up, you stinking half-Elf. Not you. Our half-Elf. Although both of you smell.”
- (To Erin) “Go on, look. And have a laugh, why don’t you. That bastard Pisces was laughing all day about it and the damned half-Elf—mine, not Ceria—wouldn’t leave me alone.”
- (To Halrac) “And I’m a Dwarf. I get to call Humans ‘lad’ and ‘lass’. Besides, the slow pace means we can take jobs around the door if we want.”
- (To Ylawes) “It’s all vegetables. That’s not a sandwich. That’s bread on a salad. This is a sandwich, like those ones Erin used to make. Truegold and sparksilver, I miss that inn! Those hamburgers and steaks whenever I wanted it?”
- (To Falene) “If you could do that before, why didn’t you, half-Elf? I’ll tell you. It’s because you’re nosy!”
- (To Ylawes) “Yeah? And I’m a Minotaur in disguise. I’m just saying—first Erin, now this Ryoka. Stick with the crazy Humans, lad. That’s where the interesting stuff is.”
- (To Ylawes) “So we came all the way here just to turn around? Fine by me.”
- (To the others) “I’m five minutes back in Invrisil, and not only did Miss Solstice lead the Black Tide into the city, she’s got Master Pelt and Master Hedault working on that bicycle thing. And this! I’m throwing my beard into the competition. Think I’ve got a chance?”
- (To Ylawes) “Having lots of fun, lad. Having lots of fun. And who are you to say I don’t have a shot? Because I’m a Dwarf? That’s heightist.”
- (For Erin) “Grandfathers take you to the next adventure, Erin Solstice. May it be a better one.”
- To Durene:
- “Tall one, aren’t you?”
- “Never met one of us? You a half-Troll? Name’s Dawil.”
- (To Warrior of Summer) “Will you not honor this blade? Even you? It was made by the greatest smiths in any world. For me. Will you not cross blades with it?”
- (To Jexal) “Bah. I can swim. It’s not for me. I’d rather like to toss the rest of my team in there.”
- (To Wistram Earthers) “That’s right. My name’s Dawil. We’re the Silver Swords. Been all over northern Izril. Liscor, that was the latest. I think I see a familiar face here. Don’t you, Falene?”
- (To Leon) “Hullo, Leon. Fancy meeting you again.”
- (To Ostrigael) “Part of Wistram’s legacy? She is Wistram’s fame. When they say ‘Wistram’, they talk about her. No offense, Wizard Ostrigael. But they don’t tell stories about Archmage Feor. They still tell stories about Cognita and the Archmage of Golems.”
- (To Cognita) “I…may I ask what was wrong, Miss Cognita? I wouldn’t want to get the details wrong if I retold the story, but not many people are alive that were—there.”