Drakes are humanoid dragons and one of the races of the Innworld. They are descendants of Dragons, though very distantly, as they have very little in common.
Biology and Abilities
Drakes have scales in varied colors from Green, Red, Pink, Blue, Yellow and Dark.
Drakes like dry climate, enjoy the sun, and open spaces.
Many drakes share a very strong hatred to Lizardfolk.
Drakes have many customs regarding their tails. They consider their tails to be private body parts, and it is considered erotic to touch a drake's tail. Another Drake tradition revolving around tails, is in regards to their marriage customs: proposal among drakes is done by placing a ring around the tail of the drake they wish to marry.
Most Drakes wear ancient-Greek style togas or robes. Some of them wear sarongs, though likely only female ones.
- Like Dragons, they really love shiny objects.
- Drakes usually don't consider Humans attractive, describing them as too fleshy.
- For gender-intended symbols, Drakes use a straight tail for men and a curly tail for women.
- Kebabs are the favorite food of Drakes.
- If there was a ranking for bad-tempered species, Drakes would probably be at the top of that list, competing for first place with Centaurs and Minotaurs.