Drassi is a Drake and Selys’s friend. She is working as a [Bartender] at The Wandering Inn.
She has bright yellow scales.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Bartender] Lv. ? (derived from [Barmaid])
- [Gossip] Lv. 17
- [Receptionist] Lv. 8
- [Soldier] Lv. ?
- [Server’s Prescience]
- [Social Network]
- [Time to Chat]
- [Trusted Voice]
- She once won a bet against Selys, who had dared her for two silver coins to not talk for an entire day.
- (To Shush & Selys) The crazy one? I mean—the one with the hamburgers?”
- (To Lyon) “Are you the [Thief] that got kicked out of the city? I was going to watch, but I was working and Selys said it wasn’t that exciting. And that’s the scary Gnoll kid right? Hi! I’m Drassi, a Level 8 [Barmaid]. Well, I was also working as a [Receptionist], but I like waiting tables more since you have to sit in one place as a [Receptionist].”
- (To Lyon) “Don’t bother with monsters. Let’s just push them down the outhouse hole and put the lid down.”
- (To Lyon) “Don’t mind a thing. I had to help out once I saw those fleshbags lazing about. Not you, them, I mean. I don’t know why Erin hired them.”
- (To Lyon) “I want to help. You should stay with Mrsha, you really should. Ishkr’s…not feeling well. I don’t think he’ll be in. But I’m sure I can handle whatever’s needed myself!”
- (To Erin) “Erin, I can’t. I can’t even—I don’t know how you can have them here! Here! At least have Bird come downstairs with his bow! We should be calling the Watch, or, or—I can’t do it.”
- (To Erin) “Honestly, Erin, I don’t know if I can. I—it’s not that I don’t like you or trust you, but having monsters under this roof—”
- (To Pisces) “I know the history of the Second Antinium War you jerk!”
- (To Erin) “…No I won’t. Okay, yes I will. Darn, I can’t lie. How did you know that?”
Chapter Appearances Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.