He has dark grey fur, streaked with reddish-brown stripes.
As a [Beast Trainer], Elirr deals in pets, among them being cats, dogs, birds, and so forth. That isn't to say he has never tried his hands on monsters. In the past he tamed shield spiders for a dare and even handled griffin babies, however he only had little success with a griffin and could just teach it the most basic of social functions. Despite that, he believes cats to be the worst.
He doesn't seem to think highly of specialists like [Falconers] that focus on one specific animal. Elirr prefers variety, which he also considers to be more challenging. 
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Beast Trainer] Lv. ?
Volume 5 Edit
- (To Mrsha) “I do not blame you for what you are, cubling. You cannot help your curse. Nor will you escape, I think, no. But know what you are. Doom and death of tribes. Cursed one.”
- (To Calruz) “You are making a mistake. We are citizens of Liscor. The Watch will not rest until we are freed. Nor will the adventurers. And the Drake cities know of the dungeon. You will never be safe if we are killed.”
- (To Krshia) “It means convince me. Convince us. Beilmark will wish to stay regardless, but the others are afraid. If we are to fight and bleed for Liscor, tell us why.”
Volume 6 Edit
- (To his cats) “Yes, you! I don’t care if you’re all intelligent. You’re pests! If you eat another bird by unlocking the cages, I will eat you, understand?”
- (To Lyon) “Pardon the animals, yes? They’re part of the job, but sometimes it seems they’re training me.”
- (To Relc) “For the last time, Senior Guardsman Relc. I will not sell you a trained attack sheep—”
- (To Krshia) “I think I begin to see part of Miss Solstice’s plan, Krshia. Look.”
- (To Kelc) “Yes. Tell me all about what the Minotaur did. I haven’t heard that one. And surely, I do not know good from evil, yes? Tell me, Kelc. Tell me all about the Minotaur.”
- (To Krshia and Cats) “Ten years. I can remember where I was. There were less cats. Shoo!”
- (To Krshia) “I’m convinced they’re trying to kill themselves. One day, I’ll let them.”
- (To the Cats) “Why do I raise them? Why do Drakes love you pestilential creatures so?”
Chapter Appearances Edit