Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Blades of Glory]
Evercut Spear Edit
An enchanted spear with a tip that had been given a very fine metal inlay that made it look like blue tracers of metal were forged into the spearhead.
It can inflict, without the use of magic, bleeding wounds that don’t stop, and makes the bleeding worse since it takes far longer to clot. It can also halts regeneration.
- She killed her first Wyvern at the age of 18.
- Before she appeared in Liscor with her troop, 6 years passed since she last visited the city.
- (To herself) “Hold on, old man. If you’re still alive in there—help’s on the way.”
- (To Zevara) “Watch Captain Zevara, I am Wing Commander Embria Grasstongue, 4th Company Commander of Liscor’s army—”
- (To Relc) “She’s a Human. She insulted the army during my speech! And don’t call me ‘kid’!”
- (To Goblins) “Run while you can, Goblins. And run fast. Because this time everyone in the world is hunting you.”
- (To Relc) “And what? They don’t like me? Is that why I have to request to join every planning session and why Watch Captain Zevara keeps forgetting to notify me of important events?”
- (To Relc) “I know. I just—I’m trying to do my job, Dad. Why is it so hard?”
- (To Relc & Erin) “This is insane! Da—Senior Guardsman Relc, get back to your post! You, Human. Why should we listen to you or follow your orders?”
- (To Olesm) “Hey Olesm…I quite admired your conduct in the battle. You were a good fighter. Do you want to get a drink later? Because uh—I’m pretty thirsty and you’re a fine glass of water.”
- (To herself) “Damn it, Dad! Why do I ever listen to your advice?”
- (To Relc) “You’re my father. I’m your daughter. Isn’t that enough?”
Chapter Appearances Edit