Emme is part-Dwarf and the stage manager of the Players of Celum.
She is a heavy, short woman.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Director] Lv. ?
- [The Play Must Go On]
- Emme is the strongest physically among anyone else in the troupe.
- (To Erin) “Miss Solstice? We’d like to attach some [Light] spells to the rafters. They’ll fade away soon, but for the snow it’s all about lighting you see.”
- (To Erin & Troupe) “Well then! What are we waiting for? Hey, you lot! Gather over here! Forget the Goblins—they won’t bite. And if they do, bite back! We’ve got material for a new play!”
- (To Erin) “It looks as stupid as a play did to me the first time I saw one. So we grab these bats and start playing? Why not?”
- (To Jasi and Grev) “She’d probably hidden them. She’s crafty, that one. Or she forgot. She’s also as insane as a cracked dog.”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.