Erin has fair skin, hazel eyes and light brown hair with the slightest orange tint. While initially she had short hair, it grew longer, to the point where she can tie it at the back of her head. She wears a custom-ordered variation of a t-shirt and pants.
She is quite social, and tends to speak a lot. She is not very deceptive and is bad at keeping secrets from others. She is very politically correc, and goes to great pains to enforce equal rights within the territory of her inn.
If she is threatened, she does not hesitate to fight back, however she is unlikely to throw the first punch.
She loves playing chess, but is unwilling to view it as anything more than a game, thus preventing her from gaining levels for being skilled in it.
After having arrived in this new harsh world, she found an empty inn. With no place to go, she took it as her own and decided to reopen it under the name The Wandering Inn, hoping it would make it easier for her to survive. With no prior experience of handling an inn, she is often met with hardships and slowly has to accustom herself to a live as an innkeeper.
When Erin was going around a corner in her home in Michigan intending to enter the bathroom, she suddenly finds herself in a dragon cave.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Advanced Cleaning] (derived from [Basic Cleaning])
- [Advanced Cooking] (derived from [Basic Cooking])
- [Advanced Crafting] (derived from [Basic Crafting])
- [Alcohol Brewer]
- [Bar Fighting] (originally named [Tavern Brawling])
- [Control Pitch]
- [Crowd Control]
- [Immunity: Alcohol]
- [Inn’s Aura]
- [Lesser Endurance]
- [Lesser Strength]
- [Loud Voice]
- [Minotaur Punch] (derived from [Power Strike])
- [Natural Allies: Goblins]
- [Perfect Recall]
- [Quick Recovery]
- [Unerring Throw]
Inn Skills: Edit
Skills that apply only to the Inn itself.
- [Field of Preservation]
- [Grand Theatre]
- [Magical Grounds]
- [Partial Reconstruction]
- [Reinforced Structure]
- [Local Landmark: Liscor]
Unique Skills: Edit
- [Immortal Moment]
- [Wondrous Fare]
(For Leveling History see Here)
List of unique and rare possessions that Erin came to own.
- Magical Chessboard: A chessboard that is magically linked to another smaller chessboard, so that they can mirror each move exactly, which allows 2 players to play against each other, anywhere in the world.
- Faerie Flowers:
- Magical Door:
- Ancient Coin:
- Salazsar Ring: A copper ring with a golden 'Salazsar' engraved on it. The Walled City of Salazsar gives hospitality to the possessor of the ring.
- Pelt's Masterwork Knife: A masterfully forged knife, done by Pelt. The center of the blade is made of iron for more flexibility, while the edge is made of steel for sharpness.
- She objects to parts of her name, as "Erin" could either be a boy's or girl's name.
- She's from Grand Rapids, Michigan. (6.32)
- Her age was mentioned in Ch 3.40.
- Erin was at the earliest teleported to the Innworld in early October 2016, as she has been shown to know a quote from Trump that was released at that time. (“But he’s the one who said grab women by the—”)
- Erin is a firm believer in pepperoni when it comes to pizzas; she could take or leave pineapples, but she refuses to acknowledge anchovies.
- When she was younger, she dreamed of being a astronaut. Then, when she’d been slightly older she’d wanted to be a legendary chess player, someone who could beat even a computer in chess. And then she’d wanted to be a chess commentator, someone with a huge following or even a Youtube channel.
- According to Lady Magnolia, there are five people who might win against Erin in chess: " an old fool, the world’s smallest strategist, a reclusive mage, a miserable king and a dashing and quite charming lord."
- Erin was once in an online relationship with mysterio_Gamer12, whom she met during online chess games. She had been certain he was a handsome guy...that was until she found out, during one awkward Skype conversation, that mysterio was actually a Polish girl who thought she was a guy.
- Due to her actions, she is considered and called insane by a lot of the cast.
- The Frost Faeries didn't expect Erin to actually use the flowers they gave her for the feast she prepared for them. They said that mortals are supposed to throw them away. One suggested to remove them, when another faerie replied by saying that it is not possible as they were a gift.
- So far, her leveling to [Magical Innkeeper] Lv. 35 is the only time that it was not shown, but only stated.
- Erin was infamous in Rags' tribe before they started to increase significantly in size. (Even so, they feared the inn. They feared the one that lives inside it. A trickster. A deceiver. A destroyer. She looks weak, but she is death.) (The Goblins looked at their leader, still noisily being sick in the grass. They looked back at the Destroyer, slayer of the skin monster, provider of pasta and free drinks. They backed up quickly.)
- It has been shown on several occasions that Erin has bad handwriting.
Chapter Appearances Edit
- ↑ Chapter 2.01
- ↑ Chapter 5.26 L
- ↑ Chapter 1.21
- ↑ Chapter 2.16
- ↑ Chapter 2.10
- ↑ Chapter 2.15
- ↑ Chapter 2.19
- ↑ Chapter 3.25
- ↑ Interlude - 4
- ↑ Chapter 6.11
- ↑ Chapter 6.13 K
- ↑ Chapter 1.01
- ↑ Chapter 2.07
- ↑ Chapter 2.26
- ↑ Chapter 3.16
- ↑ Chapter 2.31
- ↑ Side Story – Mating Rituals
- ↑ Chapter 2.33
- ↑ Chapter 5.12
- ↑ Chapter 1.18
- ↑ Chapter 2.03
- ↑ Chapter 6.03
- ↑ Chapter 6.10