Erin is a human that was transported from Earth. Although it is unclear where she first arrived, she has mentioned on multiple occasions to have seen a dragon.
She is quite social, and tends to speak a lot. She is not very deceptive and is bad at keeping secrets from others. She is very politically correct, and goes to great pains to enforce equal rights within the territory of her inn.
If she is threatened, she does not hesitate to fight back, however she is unlikely to throw the first punch.
She loves playing chess, but is unwilling to view it as anything more than a game.
Powers and Abilities
- [Inkeeper] Lv. 25
- [Warrior] Lv. 2
- [Singer Class] Lv. 6
- [Immortal Moment]
- [Wondrous Fare]
- [Basic Cleaning]
- [Basic Cooking]
- [Basic Crafting]
- [Tavern Brawling]
- [Unerring Throw]
- [Loud Voice]
- [Lesser Strength]
- [Immunity: Alcohol]
- [Quick Recovery]
- [Lesser Endurance]
- [Advanced Cooking]
- [Advanced Crafting]
- [Perfect Recall]
- [Control Pitch]
- [Inn’s Aura]
- (To Pisces) "And then I’m going to feed you until you explode like one of the flies."
- (To herself) “Stupid worlds that don’t have ice cream. Stupid Gnolls who act nice and look at me like I’m insane. How does anyone live without ice cream and cookies?”
- (To Pisces)“In case anyone’s wondering, I cannot shoot blood out of my crotch.”
- (To Pisces about Toren) “It’s weaker than I am! I punched it this morning and its head came clean off!”
- (To Selys about Hawk)“Right, right. But he’s so fluffy.”
- (To Ryoka) "Um, you know how you were talking about survival and all that? Well, just imagine the coffins as one big…diaper.”
- (To herself)If she saw a stuffed yellow bear she was going to lose her mind. But Hawk was real in a different way. He wasn’t like Rabbit, more like the rabbit-version of Usain Bolt. Yeah, that was probably closer.
- (To Selys)“But it looks so fluffy and poofy and—”
- (To Pisces)“Okay. You’ve officially made the most horrible thing in existence. Undead spiders. Good for you. Now take it out of my inn.”