Fetohep has well-preserved dark, leathery skin, although time and lack of moisture have worn away at him. He wears rich clothes made of fine silk that sparkle when they are in the light. A burning, golden magical light fills his eye sockets.
Fetohep does not level. However, he still has access to all his old Skills. He differs from other Revenants that are consumed by their grudges, their hatred of the living. In life, he swore to protect Khelt, which he still upholds in undeath.
Fetohep began his rule 653 years ago.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [The Desiccation of Zeikhal]
- He was mentioned for the first time in Ch 6.14 K. At that point, Flos didn't know for sure that Fetohep was undead.
- At some point in the past, when he was still alive, he traveled to Baleros and also visited Invinctel.
- (To Quarass) “Few guests bear welcome in Khelt. Fewer still worthy of respect. One stands before us today. We are Fetohep, [King] of Khelt. We greet the Quarass, may she live forever. The Shield Kingdoms have ever been allies of Khelt. And memory is the shield against folly.”
- (To Quarass) “Khelt remembers, and Khelt honors the Shield Kingdoms. Nevermore shall our foes set foot upon these sands. So we greet the Quarass of Germina. Dragonbane.”
- (To Quarass) “The Shield Kingdoms stand; let Dragons beware!”
- (To Trey) “I do not care for your sister. She reminds me of your [King], Trey Atwood. And even a fragment of his personality is more odious to me than leysvurn.”
- (To Merrik) “But I still offer this bargain out of the mortality I remember. Gratitude. For acts of daring, for luck, for these things should be rewarded. Now. Tell me, Dwarf.”
- (To Wil) “Show me your resolve, son of House Kallinad. Or do you think my blades are so easily won? Risk everything for them. Or leave them and I will take my treasure.”
- (To Trey) “Trey Atwood. Some things we do not speak of. Lest they be heard by ears to which space has no barrier.”
- (To the 5 [Strategists]) “Well said. Take your friend. Time matters little to me anyways. Had you abandoned her—you would not be worthy of the blades.”
Chapter Appearances Edit