Flos is larger than life, dominating any social setting or gathering he walks in upon, whether or not he's meeting his allies or his enemies. He displays an intense curiosity about the world, often to a remarkable level of minutiae.
Flos hungers for stories. Stories of Earth, stories of new and exciting things and places. Such stories, and the proof of them, is what his surviving Seven spent over a decade scouring the world for, in order to awaken their sleeping king. To this end, Gazi Pathseeker even attempted to kidnap Erin Solstice. But it was Trey and Teres' stories of Earth which finally woke the King of Destruction from his slumber of decades. Flos has displayed an intense curiosity about anything having to do with the Earth, and enjoys speculating who would win in a war: himself, or the forces of Earth.
Above all, Flos considers himself a [King]. His will to conquer is absolute, and he considers it his own right - his purpose in life - to conquer any and all lands and peoples within his reach, potentially even including Earth. In a similar way, he recognizes the right of his enemies to beat him back by force of arms.
If they can.
Flos ascended to the throne of Reim at an early age, at fourteen or fifteen years old after the passing of his mother. King Treland of the neighboring kingdom of Helios invaded at this time, hoping to take advantage of Reim's period of weakness and seize its lands for his own kingdom.
Flos could not stop the invasion by force of arms. So he instead resorted to trickery, riding around Helios' armies and, along with Gazi, making his way to the enemy kingdom's capital city, defended at this time only by a token force.
After taking the city's walls, Flos walked into the throne room and challenged King Treland to single combat. Flos Reimarch defeated and killed the higher-level [King] in this duel, thereby beginning the legend of the King of Destruction.
Flos' legendary campaign of conquest lasted for six or seven years, by the end of which he had conquered most of the continent of Chandrar, and forged alliances or neutrality pacts with the very few nations which he did not conquer. After this was accomplished, Flos achieved something unprecedented in modern times, dispatching his armies to begin conquering other parts of the world. His armies landed and took territory on three continents - Baleros, Izril, and likely Rhir.
In Izril his armies, led by Amerys, landed on the southern shores. However, they didn't get far, because they soon traveled back to Chandrar after having heard of him abandoning them. In Baleros his armies suffered a defeat at the hands of Niers Astoragon, resulting in the death of one of Flos' closest friends, his lover, Queravia of the Seven. Her demise, and later Tottenval's, is what caused Flos to fall into depression (his "slumber", leading him to go back to Reim where he "slept" for the next 10 years.
He "slumbered" in Reim, sitting and contemplating on a a chair in his throneroom, in front of his enormous golden throne.
Powers and Abilities
Flos' class and skills are specialized in warfare.
- [King] Lv. ? (60-70)
- [Army of the King]
- [Edict of Bloom]
- [Edict of Silversky]
- [Edict of the Blooded]
- [Rapid March]
- [Royal Vanguard]
- [The Choice of the Conquered]
- Flos was 14 or 15 when he began his legendary campaign, which lasted 6 years.
- Every ten years the greatest mages meet in order to try to predict the future. One of the things they did was predicting, what calamities could befall the world. Flos was ranked the 8th likeliest candidate to destroy civilization. He was also given a 30% chance to conquer the world depending on a number of factors. As a result, the Mages of Wistram were afraid of him even during his slumber.
- [Rapid March] is the Skill that allowed him to conquer Chandrar, without growing old.
- Flos truly sees the twins as a gift in his eyes, far more worth than gold. Teres speaks the truth to him, is unafraid to point out his failures and stand up to him in his moments of wrath and folly. While Trey understands how he think at times and sees into his heart.
- During his legendary campaign, he had killed 23 rulers.
- (To his Kingdom) “Let this nation wake from its decade-long slumber! Let every hand grab sword and axe! Stand, all those who still remember my name! Hear me and obey! Rise!”
- (To [Kent Scott]) "Liar. And it is not twinTrouble you speak to anymore."
- (To [Kent Scott]) "Name yourself, thief."
- (To Gazi) “Gazi. Faithful Gazi. I beg of you; rise.”
- (To the Twins) “What is it you two young lions object to this time? I asked you to follow. Honesty is one thing, but I do require a pair of legs so you may follow me about.”
- (To Trey) “And yet, it is the two of you who woke me from my slumber. Where all my vassals and time itself could not do so. What is that, if not worth?”
- (To Gazi) “Go safely, my dear Gazi. Take no risks for me. I cannot bear to lose you too.”
- (To the Twins) “Mars, Gazi, Takhatres, Drevish, Amerys, Tottenval, and Queravia. Those are the names of my Seven, the heroes who rode with me and shook the world itself.”
- (To himself) “Yes, but how appropriate it is. Drevish, old friend. Even in death you protect me.”
- (To Trey) “I could conquer one of those cities or states with Mars and five cats, Trey. Don’t bother with the small details.”