Foliana looks like a squirrel but has five times the (disputed) height of Niers, which makes her between 2 feet and 6 feet tall.
Foliana's fur is greying and she looks unobtrusive, except her eyes, which are made up of three colors: bright red-pink, deep and dreamy yellow and clear green. They create an orb of three equal parts in the center of her eye. The brown sclera that surrounds the eyes is practically black compared to the brilliance of her pupils.
Foliana often appears disinterested and unassuming. However, she is eccentric, not caring for common social conventions. She is usually unfazed by things that make other people uncomfortable, which is usually herself. Additionally, she does not respect other people's privacies and spies on everyone. She prefers to be invisible around most people, only appearing for people she likes. Foliana enjoys needling Niers, making fun of his appearance and stealing his possessions. She enjoys pranking people.
Decades ago, she met Niers, and together they joined a Bronze-ranked team that eventually became Named-ranked by the end of the decade. The team eventually disassembled, with most of the members joining the newly formed Forgotten Wing Company, with Foliana becoming the leader.
When the Goblin King and his forces was attacking Izril, Foliana was able to convince several of Baleros's companies to sail to Izril for several baskets of golden muffins.
Powers and Abilities
Foliana is a legend few had ever seen. She is a [Rogue] of the highest order, and her talents make even most [Assassins] green with envy. Magnolia even states that she is one of the most deadly [Rogues] in existence, if not the most deadly one. Moreoever, she is more adept at slaying enemy [Commanders] on battlefields than most conventional [Assassins].
When Foliana eats a person's favorite food, she has full-sensory visions of what that person is experiencing.
Foliana's tricolored eyes can see the actions people intend to take, their body temperatures, and their classes and levels.
- [Three-Color Soulstalker] Lv. 60+
- [Greater Resistance: Poison]
- [I Stabbed Everything I Saw]
- [I Stepped Through the Mundane World]
- [Memorize Speech]
- [My Blade Pierced All But Dragonhide]
- [Erase Memory] Scroll (Formerly)
- [Disintegrate] Wand
- Hide Armor from Labyrinth of Souls monster. Black, nondescript, and bulletproof. 
- Various poisons, acids, potions, and consumable magic items.
- Poisoned daggers enchanted with [Evercut] and [Blood Drain].
- Foliana has a habit of disappearing around anyone she doesn’t trust, which is nearly everyone.
- Three previous members of the staff have died of heart attacks, including hints that the previous [Majordomo]'s death by heart attack caused by her.
- Magnolia once tried hiring Foliana to assassinate Az'kerash. She sent Foliana many letters, none of which she thinks were read, and was told that the [Rogue] had eaten two of her cards. After the sixteenth letter, Magnolia received a badly-decomposed, six-month old muffin, which she thought to be poisoned.
- Her dislike of water is to the point that she would not sail across the oceans.
- Foliana interjects 'mm' into all of her sentences because she thinks it makes her sound distinguished.