Her eyes are made up of three colors. They are a bright red-pink, deep and dreamy yellow and clear green. They create an orb of three equal parts in the center of her eye. The brown sclera that surrounds the eyes is practically black compared to the brilliance of her pupils.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Foliana is a legend few had ever seen. She is a [Rogue] of the highest order, and her talents make even most [Assassins] green with envy. Magnolia even states that she is one of the most deadly [Rogues] in existence, if not the most deadly one. Moreoever, she is more adept at slaying enemy [Commanders] on battlefields than most conventional [Assassins].
- [Rogue] Lv. ?
- [Erase Memory] Scroll (Formerly)
- Foliana has a habit of disappearing around anyone she does’t trust, which is nearly everyone.
- It is hinted that the previous [Majordomo]'s death of a heart attack, was because of her.
- Magnolia wanted to hire Foliana once to make her dispose of Az'kerash. She sent Foliana many letters, none of which she thinks had Foliana read, and had Couriers report back to her to inform Magnolia how Foliana reacted to them. She was told that the Rogue ate two of her cards. After the sixteenth letter, Magnolia received a reply; it was a badly decomposed, 6 month old muffin, which she thought to be poisoned.
- Her dislike of water is to the point that she would not sail across the oceans.
- (To Niers) “So that’s why you’re late. Because of rat poo.”
- (To Niers) “Mm. Right. What good old days?”
- (To Niers) “I’m distinguished. You’re old and wrinkly. I’m not.”
- (To Peclir Im) “No. He likes running. He feels old if he’s carried. And there’s rat poo in the Fraer-ways.”
- (To Niers) “Snappy. Why so angry? More rat crap?”
- (To Niers) “Yes you are. You’re cursed. You think you’re an old man and you act like it. I’m distinguished and young. You’re crotchety.”
- (To Niers) “The same people keep coming back. I think they like the story. And he’s back this year. Mm. He probably eats muffins too. Don’t you think?”
- (To Niers) “Mm. But when does the King of Destruction eat muffins, then? In bed? It’s important to know these things.”
- (To Niers) “Very hard. But I could do it if he ate muffins. No one’s on their guard when eating muffins.”
- (To Niers) “I’m not an idiot either. Even if he ate muffins, I would get killed before I scratched him.”