After having gained the [Martial Artist] Class, her body has undergone changes. She has become much thinner and now has a toned body, one to make Ryoka jealous, that is closer to Yvlon in terms of size, albeit a tiny bit bulkier; she is incredibly good-looking. Garia doesn't appear to have bought new clothings, as her current ones are loose and almost ill-fitting.
As a kid, every day from dawn till dusk, Garia worked at her father's farm as a [Farm Worker], helping out with the plowing, lifting, and so on till the age of 18, at which point she stopped and became a [Runner].
Powers and Abilities Edit
She is able to keep running even when she is carrying deliveries that weight 30-40 kg; the reason for that is [Enhanced Strength], which allows her to barely feel 30 kg. Said skill is usually only available for Lv. 30 [Warriors], though due to luck she managed to receive without meeting the requirements.
- [Farm Worker] Lv. 14
- [Martial Artist] Lv. 14
- [Runner] Lv. 11 (she was at that level when she first met Ryoka, though is likely higher now)
- [Basic Footwork]
- [Enhanced Strength]
- [Lesser Strength]
- [Quick Kick]
- [Weight Control]
- She appears to be as old as Ryoka if not 1 or 2 years younger.
- Garia prefers to stay at the Frenzied Hare Inn all the time, despite the bad taste of it's food, because it is cheap and the owner, Agnes, is very likeable.
- She is color blind.
- She is the daughter of two farmers—Viceria and Wailant Strongheart.
- (To Ryoka) “I’d like to be able to run like you. But I can’t. I’m too slow—I can only carry really heavy stuff instead of fast requests. If it weren’t for the way the guild works I wouldn’t be able to run.”
- (To Ryoka) “That’s your friend, Ryoka? She’s even crazier than you are!”
- (To Ryoka) “I’m a [Martial Artist]! Can you believe it? I got this Skill—[Basic Footwork].”