He's slightly bigger than a regular Worker and wears a slightly stained apron around his front as well as a chef's hat later on.
Garry is hard to ruffle and is very supportive verbally to others. He is also protective over his fellow Individual Antinium but since working mostly alone for the Free Queen he has become more withdrawn and timid towards others.
Before he selected his name Garry was one of the Antinium workers in Erin's chess club.
After he gains his new class he begins to work alone as the Queen of the Free Antinium's personal [Cook].
Garry protected Erin with the Antinium Chess Club during Skinner's attack.
After they recovered once his fellow Individual Antinium, Bird began learning how to use a bow to hunt in the winter and Garry learned how to fry them and make a palatable snack out of their carcasses. He presumedly received his new class during this time.
Powers and Abilities
- [Non-Allergen Cooking]
- Garry is named after Garry Kasparov, one of the greatest Grandmasters of all time.
- Garry is one of the four survivors of the battle against Skinner and the undead.
- Garry stayed at Knight's side while he died and confirmed Erin would be safe before Knight died. 
- Because of his cooking, there is some contention between Klbkch and the Free Queen, as Klbkch wishes for him to cook for other members of the Hive, including himself. However, the Queen desires that he prepare food for her alone.
- (To Knight) “Of course. Until we perish.”
- (To Pawn) “Do not worry. You have value. In fact, it is I who envy you. You may not be of apparent worth to these Antinium who come, but you are special, even among us. One day, I believe your talents will surpass us all.”
- (To Free Queen) “I could—use them? My Queen, they would be invaluable in…cooking.”
- (To Erin) “I am told that someone is trying to take Erin away to another continent to marry her! I wish to court you, Erin! Do not go!”