Gazi has orange-brown skin, arms with another segment to them, four-fingered hands, and long black hair tied into dreadlocks. She possesses five eyes—one huge central eye with four pupil-less smaller eyes surrounding it, and a mouth filled with sharp teeth. Aside from her many eyes, another notable feature of hers is her nose, or rather lack thereof. Her blood is bright orange-yellow.
She wears a segmented, dark orange-brown metal armor that looks vaguely like scales, which ripples and flexes as she moves, making it look more like a second skin than metal.
She is possessive of Flos and grows envious when anyone other than herself makes him happy.
Gazi was born a slave. Flos found her when she was a child. He bought her and freed her within a year. Ever since then she has served him, fighting with him as his sworn sword and leading his armies to victory.
Gazi would often ride alone, scouting ahead and behind, safeguarding Flos' kingdom. With her eye and Skills, she slew every [Scout] that sought to the movement of their forces, and killed each [Assassin] or [Spy] that dared lurk within the borders.
Thanks to her, other nations feared to commit their forces, because they had no clear image of Flos' forces. Some could use magic, but if they sent a person, that person would die within a fortnight. Gazi was feared for her ability to hunt down anyone and find their deepest secrets. When battle called, she would ambush the enemy, infiltrating the camp and killing a valuable soldier or stealing battle plans. Then she would slip away.
Fourteen years after Flos entered his "slumber", Gazi left in search for something that could awake his passions once more, becoming a Named Adventurer in the process. She didn't return to Flos for 6 years, that is until she had heard of him having "woken up."
Gazi met Erin as she traveled the Wilderness near Liscor, where the young [Innkeeper] was burning a nest of Shield Spiders. She then organized a cart to Liscor for the girl and accompanied her there, where her person caused quite some stir. Gazi revealed her interest in Erin to Ceria and Gerial, before she travelled to the south to kill the Gnolls that Krshia had called to help with learning about Erin. Gazi also met Ryoka south of Liscor. She finally ambushed Erin and Ryoka when they emerged from the Ruins of Liscor, having rescued Ceria and Olesm. She intended to kidnap them for her [King] Flos so that he would wake up again, but failed in restrict Erin, who poked her magical eye out.
Gazi returned to Chandrar and Flos empty-handed, but she already knew from Ryoka that her liege was active again. A week after her embarrassing failure, she arrived in Reim and met Teres and Trey Atwood there.
Powers and Abilities
Her Gazer heritage allows her to cast spells instantly as soon as she looks at her target.
Her eye was her greatest weapon and defense; the gift of Gazers which Gazi had in turn honed and made even stronger than normal. While her four peripheral eyes could still see at great distance and even through objects at close range, they were nothing compared to her main eye. With her highly skilled eyes, she can also perceive everything in her surroundings, as well as detect the names, classes and skills of others.
She can also see Scrying Spells.
- [Mage] Lv. 12
- [Silent Commander] Lv. 18
- [War Scout] Lv. 45
- Consolidation of [Infiltrator], [Fighter], [Rider] and [Archer].
- Cast at will, just by looking at her targets.
- Her surname was revealed in Ch 1.30.
- Although she is not the strongest amongst the Seven, she is the most feared.
- Only people who are not Gazers call her Gazi.
- Gazi is the weakest of the Seven, among the living and the dead, as she is the lowest in level and the least able.
- If one were to make a list of the top 100 adventurers in the world, her name would come up.
- (To Erin) “What a curious human you are.”
- (To Erin & Selys) “Many have reasons to leave war. I too was a soldier once. As I am sure many know. But I left my position to become an adventurer. It is only worth being a soldier if one has a cause to fight for, a leader to follow, and a reason not to die.”
- (To Erin) “I did not wonder. But it was quite amusing to see your reaction when the child asked you the question.”
- (To Pisces) “Greetings, Necromancer.”
- (To Ryoka & Erin) “Greetings, Ryoka Griffin and Erin Solstice.”
- (To Klbkch) “Demands are made of the strong to the weak, Klbkch of the Free Antinium. Not the other way around.”
- (To Ryoka) “Now. What could you possibly say that would stop me here? I am curious.”
- (To Erin & Ryoka) “Well done. Well done, the two of you. I should have been more careful.”
- (To Erin) “Erin Solstice. One day, we shall meet again.”
- (To Flos) “My lord. I have returned.”
- (To Mars) “What a shame he must listen to children from another world for entertainment. It seems the novelty of your presence has worn off already, Mars.”
- (To Flos) “Thank you, my King.”
- (To Trey & Teresa) “To victory, children. Victory, and the glory of our King.”
- (To Flos) “It is good you sit on your throne, my King. Else we would have had to kick you off the chair you sat on yesterday.”
- (To Trey) “He asked. But I am free to disobey. And I will on this matter, and this alone.”
- (To Trey) “I believe in it. But I do not like it. I am alone in that opinion. I think my King has forgotten that. And so did I, until I heard what you shouted.”
- (To Trey) “Because you and I think alike. Of my King’s trusted vassals, you and I understand one truth. And perhaps because I trust you.”
- (To Mars) “Perhaps one made of gold. It would do me no worse than my current eye. And look better. Would you like to see what my eye looks like now? It has yet to recover.”
- (To Trey) “He is beloved. It isn’t just his Skills—a [King] who truly cares for each of his subjects is a rare sight in any land.”
- (To Trey) “You need to practice that spell. It’s always useful to know. I’ll toss you off the tower every morning until you can do it. Blindfolded. With your hands tied.”
- (To Trey) “Brave little [Mage]. You understand what it means to fight. Not for bloodlust or victory alone. But for this. A cause.”