She has brown hair and pale, olive skin. Her right arm is practically white.
She isn't afraid or disgusted by blood. She heals, to the best of her abilities and equipment, anyone and everyone who comes to her looking for medical assistance, even if it's an enemy.
She was born in Wisconsin, though is Italian by heritage and often visited Italy.
During the battle near the gold mine, Geneva gained helpers among fellow soldiers, most notably Okasha, a disabled Selphid she healed. They began using the symbol of the red cross, and Geneva became famous for tending to patients regardless of who they fought for - this led to enemies calling off their attacks when they saw Geneva.
The humans of her company began to harbor ill-will towards Geneva because she didn't prioritize healing the other humans first - not even her friends when they had arrived lightly wounded before others. She was ostracized, and Thriss attempted to kill her, and nearly succeeded before Okasha ran him through.
Geneva nearly died from a fractured spinal cord caused by two blows to the back by Thriss, but was saved by merging with Okasha. Despite her broken spinal cord, which should have left Geneva paralyzed, sharing a body with Okasha allowed her body to function normally.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Doctor] Lv. 34
- [Detect Injury]
- [Disease Detector]
- [Enhanced Thread]
- [Flash Hands]
- [Flawless Cut]
- [Hemostatic Pause]
- [Hygienic Hands]
- [Injury Sense]
- [Lesser Endurance]
- [Lesser Resistance: Disease]
- [Lesser Resistance: Infection]
- [Lesser Stamina]
- [Malady’s Cessation]
- [Numbing Touch]
- [Speed Stitching]
- [Sterile Field] (derived from [Sterile Equipment])
- Fluent in English and Italian.
(For Leveling History see Here)
- (To herself:) “I solemnly pledge to consecrate my life to the service of humanity. I will practice my profession with conscience and dignity; the health of my patient will be my first consideration; I will respect the secrets that are confided in me. I will not use my medical knowledge to violate human rights and civil liberties, even under threat…”
- (To Aiko) “Unwilling to fight doesn’t mean ‘coward’. If you have the stomach for it, I’d welcome a second pair of hands.”
- (To Okasha) “But I trust you. You could have taken my body if you wished to. Instead you share it. You let me have control. Why? Why be so…kind?”
- (To Daly) “It’s surprising you brought up the tattoos. I thought it was my job to depress everyone.”