He wears dark clothing and leather armor.
Halrac is most of the time grumpy and prefers to be alone rather than dealing with others.
He has nerves of steel; no matter how much under stress he is, he never panics.
Halrac was one of the co-founders of Griffon Hunt, along with Ulrien.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Arrow Grab]
- [Double Shot]
- [Pinpoint Sh—] (full name yet to be revealed. Likely [Pinpoint Shot])
- [Piercing Shot]
- [Reinforced Arrows]
- Skills that enhanced his vision to be superior to an owl’s in pitch blackness.
- Enchanted Reflex Bow - Halrac uses a reflex bow made from Spriggan Wood, as it is highly flexible, and the best bow for close quarters and for sneaking around. It also has longer range and accuracy enchantments.
- Invisible Bow
- Enchanted Arrows - Halrac own and uses a multitude of different enchanted arrows. Some of them are:
- His surname was revealed in Ch 3.27 M.
- It was Todi who had started calling him Halrac the Grim as a joke, until it became his official title.
- When Halrac drinks Erin's Magical Faerie Drink, he has flashbacks of his childhood and of his past love, Ariael.
- Halrac dislikes Drakes and Gnolls, which is the result of years of fighting against the two races, when he was still a soldier.
- Halrac knew Ulrien when the latter was still a Bronze-Rank Adventurer.
- He founded Griffon Hunt with Ulrien nearly a decade ago.
- According to Selys, he’s close to becoming a Named Adventurer.
- Halrac is by Toren's estimation the strongest member of his team.
- It was strongly hinted that he has a scar on his arm that was caused by a Wyvern.
- He had fought in the Antinium Wars, together with Ulrien.