He appears as a large, six-pack, muscular, anthropomorphic rabbit, with two long, floppy ears, stuck out over his head, a fuzzy tail and light brown fur with dark spots, including one over his eye. He has brown eyes, a pink nose and furry paws like hands and feet, with five fingers on his hands and four toes on his huge feet.
He is clothed in loose clothing with a shirt, pants and leather coverings over his feet.
Hawk is good-natured, and takes pride in his skills as a courier. Due to his enhanced hearing, he dislikes loud noises, and thinks poorly of people who make lots of noise.
He is attracted to female drakes, however the different diets has caused numerous problems in his dating life - Drakes tend to dislike vegetables, and Hawk doesn't like eating much meat. Selys dated him once, for two weeks, before dumping him as a result of his excess usage of carrot-based meals.
Hawk was born and raised in Liscor. After his original parents left him there, he was adopted and named by a Drake couple.
Powers and Abilities
As a veteran [Courier], he is able to travel over a hundred miles per day.
- [Courier] Lv. ?
- He preferred that his parents named him Hakss instead of Hawk.
- His usual delivery routes are around 1,000 miles long, sometimes even up to 2,000 miles.
- Due to his Hyperacusis (Sensitive Hearing), he has to use soundproofing spells in order to sleep.
- He is into Drakes
- He is trying to become a [Chef], in order to court with his carrot recipes.
- He loves carrots.
- He and Selys used to date for two weeks before they broke up.
- (To Erin) “You’re Erin? Nice to meet you. I’m Hawk.”
- (To Ryoka & Val) “Oh come on! Do you think I’d be into fleshy people like you? I’d rather kiss a Minotaur first. At least they have something covering them! Furballs, you humans are so touchy.”
- (To Olesm & Pisces) “Cool. That’s great, Olesm. Glad I decided to deliver it. Hey, do you know anything about those Goblins in Erin’s inn? I nearly kicked one when I came through the door. Hello? Guys?”