Headscratcher was a Goblin and one of the Redfang Elite Warriors. After the event in Esthelm, he became a Hobgoblin.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Berserker] Lv.20 (derived from [Warrior])
- [Fury Strength]
- [Overpowering Blow]
(For Leveling History see Here)
- Steel Sword
- Enchanted Golden Axe with the Green Edge = Enchanted with a combination of an Enlargement spell and Projection spell, which enables it to projects a huge, glowing enchanted blade, easily as long as the axe itself, from the jade edge.
- His identity was revealed in Ch 3.17 T and his age in Ch 5.29.
- He had developed romantic feelings for the Florist.
- During his first appearance his [Warrior] Class Level was above Lv. 10 but below Lv. 20.
- (To Greydath) “No. We are her…friends.”
- (To Garen) “Bad orders, Chieftain Garen. Rags was Chieftain, so old Chieftain’s orders not good. Rags liked innkeeper. Erin Solstice is good. Can’t kill her.”
- (To Garen) “If Goblin Lord is coming, Redfangs should fight! That what Chieftain Garen said to Rags, said to us! If Chieftain Rags is alive—should go to her. Chieftain is still Chieftain. Can’t abandon her. Would be not-Goblin.”
- (To Garen) “Only Chieftain can give orders. And true Chieftain is Rags. Not you. Garen.”
- (To Garen) “I am Redfang. We are Redfang. They are Redfang.”
- (To Garen) “Garen Redfang. I challenge you for Chieftain of Redfang tribe.”
- (To Redfang Tribe) “We are Redfangs. We were, and are. And will be. Garen is gone, but he was not us. We were, are, us.”
Chapter Appearances Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.