He has green skin and crimson eyes. Once becoming a Hobgoblin his height is taller than an average human. He has pointy ears and a rather lengthy, pointed nose. His teeth are pointy and sharp, and have two rows, like a shark. He is confirmed to be bald.
He has red tattoos that mark his identity from when he was a Redfang that other Redfang members would be able to recognize.
The cool emotional leader. The other Hobs listen to him mainly and he’s always leaping into the fight. But he has a soft side. A total softie, he cries during the plays Erin hosts in her inn.
Powers and Abilities
- [Berserker] Lv.20 (derived from [Warrior])
- [Fury Strength]
- [Overpowering Blow]
(For Leveling History see Here)
- Steel Sword
- Enchanted Golden Axe with the Green Edge = Enchanted with a combination of an Enlargement spell and Projection spell, which enables it to projects a huge, glowing enchanted blade, easily as long as the axe itself, from the jade edge.
- His identity was revealed in Ch 3.17 T and his age in Ch 5.29.
- He had developed romantic feelings for the Florist.
- During his first appearance his [Warrior] Class Level was above Lv. 10 but below Lv. 20.
- Obliquely revealed to be Garen Redfang's son in Ch 5.62
- (To Greydath) “No. We are her…friends.”
- (To Garen) “Bad orders, Chieftain Garen. Rags was Chieftain, so old Chieftain’s orders not good. Rags liked innkeeper. Erin Solstice is good. Can’t kill her.”
- (To Garen) “If Goblin Lord is coming, Redfangs should fight! That what Chieftain Garen said to Rags, said to us! If Chieftain Rags is alive—should go to her. Chieftain is still Chieftain. Can’t abandon her. Would be not-Goblin.”
- (To Garen) “Only Chieftain can give orders. And true Chieftain is Rags. Not you. Garen.”
- (To Garen) “I am Redfang. We are Redfang. They are Redfang.”
- (To Garen) “Garen Redfang. I challenge you for Chieftain of Redfang tribe.”
- (To Redfang Tribe) “We are Redfangs. We were, and are. And will be. Garen is gone, but he was not us. We were, are, us.”