Hedag is a Witch and an Executioner.
Hedag is a giant of a woman, nearly as tall as Durene, with very muscular arms. Her hair is full and brown that is covered by a wide, brown, worn hat that is stained with dark liquid in places. She is dressed in travelling clothes, stained, but clean.
She has a booming voice and a warm smile.
She is bold.
Powers and Abilities
- [Executioner] Lv. ?
- [Witch] Lv. ?
- [Headman’s Last Cut]
- [Revelation of Sin]
- Huge, nicked iron axe.
- To Prost:
- “They call me Hedag, Mister [Steward]! And I solve problems of this sort! You can rest assured; my Skill only reveals the truth of criminals.”
- “A right answer! That’s the way we’ve always done it, in villages and lonely places! We have to see to believe! And so the truth you’ll see! All will see!”
- (To Alevica) “You’d do that if you cared about whether people live or die. There goes a girl who’d put her life on the line for copper pennies because she weighs lives like gold, Alevica.”
- To Laken:
- “Oh, your Majesty, we’ve no doubt of it. But it’s one thing to know and another to see, isn’t it?”
- “You mistake me, Godart-boy, although I see how you came to the conclusion! But think of a Hedag. A Hedag comes once there’s rot to be found and hacks it away. If I protect—it’s those that cry out for help, from small evil. Small men and women. Not flashing blades. Not a hero’s lot.”
- To Laken:
- “Looks like you’ve got parasites, your Majesty. Didn’t expect they’d show up, but I’m glad you’re not cooing over the little things. Happiness leeches is what they are. Affection slugs. Shoo.”
- “There’s a rhyme for the little [Witches]. ‘A good [Witch] adds more than they take. Even the bad one takes, and uses it to create. A [Witch] who leaves naught at all is a mistake.’ Compared to us—yon lambs? Parasites, more like.”