As a black iron skeleton, she has two burning golden flames in the eye sockets, and bones that shone black, with glowing runes carved into the metal.
Powers and Abilities Edit
She has a nigh-indestructible body, and the ability to match any Gold-rank [Mage] in magical combat.
- [Aerial Burst]
- [Blackfire Fireball]
- [Grand Fireball]
- [Lesser Teleport]
- [Searing Flash]
- [Suppressed Aura]
- ??? - Creates several Illusions of herself
- ??? - Red lightning
- ??? - Levitates several bolders and throw them
- Her magic is on par with any Gold-rank adventurer.
- (To Venitra) “Venitra. Are we lost?”
- (To Venitra) “I told you we were going the wrong way.”
- (To Venitra) “You can try. I am the greatest skeleton to ever walk the earth. So my master designed me.”
- (To Herself) “Temper. Why is she the master’s favorite?”
- (To Zel) “Warriors are such simple creatures. They shoot arrows, swing a sword—what can you do against illusions? Without magic, nothing. You are nothing, Zel Shivertail.”
- (To Az'kerash) “I’m going to die. Me. Oh no. Master, help, help…!”
- (To herself) “I am superior. Master loves me. I am unique. Master will call for me. He remembers me. I am…”
Chapter Appearances Edit