As a black iron skeleton, she has two burning golden flames in the eye sockets, and bones that shone black, with glowing runes carved into the metal.
Powers and Abilities
She has a nigh-indestructible body, and the ability to match any Gold-rank [Mage] in magical combat.
- [Aerial Burst]
- [Blackfire Fireball]
- [Grand Fireball]
- [Lesser Teleport]
- [Searing Flash]
- [Suppressed Aura]
- ??? - Creates several Illusions of herself
- ??? - Red lightning
- ??? - Levitates several bolders and throw them
- Her magic is on par with any Gold-rank adventurer.
- (To Venitra) “Venitra. Are we lost?”
- (To Venitra) “I told you we were going the wrong way.”
- (To Venitra) “You can try. I am the greatest skeleton to ever walk the earth. So my master designed me.”
- (To Herself) “Temper. Why is she the master’s favorite?”
- (To Zel) “Warriors are such simple creatures. They shoot arrows, swing a sword—what can you do against illusions? Without magic, nothing. You are nothing, Zel Shivertail.”
- (To Az'kerash) “I’m going to die. Me. Oh no. Master, help, help…!”
- (To herself) “I am superior. Master loves me. I am unique. Master will call for me. He remembers me. I am…”