Appearance[edit | edit source]
He has brown eyes and hair. He wears a black t-shirt whit a green android robot, jeans and a Fitbit watch on his wrist.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
He and his group, where in Chicago airport as International Students visiting the United States, when they got teleported to Innworld. He and 5 others appeared in Invrisil in the middle of nowhere, then got arrested by soldiers, until Lady Magnolia arrived and got them out of prison and took them at her home.
Chronology[edit | edit source]
After leaving Magnolia's care he and the Earthers are sent to the Wandering Inn by Ryoka Griffin. They get stuck in Invrisil when they run out of coin due to poor management, but arrive in the Wandering Inn anyway when the Portal Door is set up by the Horns of Hammerad. Joseph now resides in The Wandering Inn, Along with the rest of Magnolia's Earthers.
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
Classes/Levels:[edit | edit source]
Skills:[edit | edit source]
- [Flash Kick]
- [Power Kick]
- [Power Strike]
- [Sure Footing]
(For Leveling History see Here)
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- He appeared for the first time in Ch 2.23, his name was revealed in Ch 2.37, and his surname in Ch 7.44.
- He's from Spain.
- His age was revealed in Ch 7.32 D.
- He can do the Moonwalk.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- (To Erin) “You’re actually here! Come on in!”
- (To Erin) “No—we haven’t heard anything about missing people. Why. When did you get here?”
- (To Erin) “I don’t know. I’m thinking of learning to use a sword and becoming an adventurer. Or spells.”
- (To Erin) “If we got here, there has to be a way back.”
- (To Ressa) “I’d—we’d like to go with Erin. To talk to Magnolia.”
- (To Rose) “You’re the one who looked at our coins and said ‘yeah, that’s all we have, why don’t I give it away to these people?’ You tipped them the last of our coin!”
- (To Rose) “It’ll be okay. We’re nearly there. Well…no, but we can try. We just have to work. No more Gnoll [Maids].
- (To Rose) “I. Need. A. Drink. Or don’t you, after last night?”
- (To Lyonette) “We don’t belong here. I can’t be a hero. I’m not Erin.”
- (To Erin) “Football. Do I send it? He’s the King of Destruction.”
- (To Kevin) “Kevin, are you insane? Is that a metal skateboard?”
- (To Kevin) “Kevin, don’t be stupid. You’ll die.”