He is described of having the vibe of a ‘stoner dude’. He is also laid back.
He and some other Earthers were at the Chicago airport waiting for their flight, when they were suddenly teleportation to Innworld. He and 5 other appeared in a city in the middle of nowhere, then got arrested and imprisoned by soldiers, until Lady Magnolia arrived and got them out of prison and took them at her home.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Warrior] Lv. 4
- He's from California.
- While he appeared for the first time in Ch 2.23, his name was revealed in Ch 7.20.
- (Shouting at people) “Alms? Alms for the poor?”
- (To Drassi) “So…what’s a Drake do for fun, anyways?”
- (To Erin) “If you’re willing to—give us a place to stay, and food, we won’t be a problem. We can help out. This is a great inn, Erin.”
- (To Lyonette) “Nah, it’s nothing. We’re getting fed, right? You tell me to lift, I lift. It’s good exercise.”
- (To Joseph) “It’s fine, man. Look where we are. We could be in the mansion getting attacked by assassins and with all those angry [Maids]. Anyways, I got my laptop. This inn is great. You have soccer, you kicked your habit—what’s getting rid of a few movies?”
- (To Joseph) “Tell you what. I’ll use the magic door, you walk back. You need the exercise now you’re playing soccer. We’ll see who gets back first.”
- (To Joseph) “Whatever you say, Joseph! You’re Mr. Soccer!”
- (To Grimalkin) “Time? You know, if it goes backwards, does it go up or down? Those are the real questions.”