Kevin is described of having the vibe of a ‘stoner dude’. Remarkably laidback, he is willing to go with the flow and is relatively uncomplicated. Additionally, he is charismatic, able to get along with Antinium and Goblins. Underneath his facade of an easy-going person, he is very smart and perceptive.
He and some other Earthers were at the Chicago airport waiting for their flight, when they were suddenly teleportation to Innworld. He and 5 other appeared in a city in the middle of nowhere, then got arrested and imprisoned by soldiers, until Lady Magnolia arrived and got them out of prison and took them at her home.
Powers and Abilities
- He's from California.
- While he appeared for the first time in Ch 2.23, his name was revealed in Ch 7.20, and his surname was revealed in Ch 8.03.
- His blood type is AB+.
- He is allergic to shrimp.
- (Shouting at people) “Alms? Alms for the poor?”
- (To Drassi) “So…what’s a Drake do for fun, anyways?”
- (To Erin) “If you’re willing to—give us a place to stay, and food, we won’t be a problem. We can help out. This is a great inn, Erin.”
- (To Lyonette) “Nah, it’s nothing. We’re getting fed, right? You tell me to lift, I lift. It’s good exercise.”
- To Joseph:
- “It’s fine, man. Look where we are. We could be in the mansion getting attacked by assassins and with all those angry [Maids]. Anyways, I got my laptop. This inn is great. You have soccer, you kicked your habit—what’s getting rid of a few movies?”
- “Tell you what. I’ll use the magic door, you walk back. You need the exercise now you’re playing soccer. We’ll see who gets back first.”
- (To Joseph) “Whatever you say, Joseph! You’re Mr. Soccer!”
- (To Grimalkin) “Time? You know, if it goes backwards, does it go up or down? Those are the real questions.”
- (To Hedault & Selys) “We’re not calling it ‘Splendiferous Gearage’ or ‘Liscor’s Custom Steelworks’. These are terrible names.”
- (To Pelt, Hedault & Selys) “Okay, Kevin’s Bike Shop was really a bit of a joke. Seriously this time—how about ‘The Rolling Spokes?’ I think it’d be—”
- (To Rose) “That’s a lightsaber, isn’t it? Not as cool, but—she never told us. Think I can buy one?”
- (To Troy) “Troy, my dude. If this is something stupid—Rose isn’t here, but I’ll ask Bezale to hit you.”
- To Rags:
- “I uh…wanted to meet the Goblins that Erin was always talking about. He said it was okay. We’re all splitting up anyways, so…”
- “Well…I was looking at the Wyverns, and Calescent was like, ‘want to fly? Come with.’ So I did. Am I in trouble?”
- (To Rags) “…Because it seems like Goblins have the short stick. I mean, everyone calls you monsters. Erin told me you guys saved her life. You said you were going to help bring her back. Pallass has an agenda. I don’t really like Grimalkin. He’s not stupid; he’s ruthless. Chaldion scares the crap out of me. Wistram tried to kidnap me. Twice. Magnolia is just as scary. So…you guys seem like the best out of everyone. You have to trust someone. I’ve rocked out with Numbtongue. No one else is half as cool.”
- (To Taganchiel) “Don’t say it like that, Tagan. Just…trust me.”