Ksmvr is utterly devoted to his team and fellow members, often to the extent that he will disregard his own well-being. This stems from his inferiority complex, as he believes himself to be the weakest link of the team, which usually results in him making excessive risks in order to make up for his self-believed weaknesses. He can be innocent and child-like, owing to his age and lack of real-world experiences. Despite that, he is very intelligent, and is quick to learn. Ksmvr's pattern of thinking is very logical and does not let pride get in the way. While he can be very upfront with others to the point of being social uncomfortable, Ksmvr will not hesitate to use guile and his own unsettling appearance in order to achieve dominance. He has a soft spot for animals.
In his first appearance, Ksmvr appeared to be stern and cold; however, this was later revealed to be an attempt to emulate Klbkch.
Ksmvr was put in charge of his role as Prognugator after the death of Klbkch. Unlike his predecessor, Ksmvr didn't have any compassion, likely due to the rigorous training that Klbkch had him do. After some time of quietly organizing the Workers in the Hive, Ksmvr went after the Individuals that had by now surfaced among the Antinium, and believing them to be Aberrations, Ksmvr tortured Pawn until he could be convinced they were true individuals. He also intended to kidnap Erin and hold her captive in the hive, a plan that was prevented and abandoned however.
He made his most egregious tactical error during Skinner's Attack on Liscor, when he withheld all aid from the city in order to protect the Free Queen as she finished the Rite of Anastases to resurrect Klbkch. After Klbkch was alive again, he called Ksmvr a fool and took command as the new Revalantor of their hive, and eventually relieved Ksmvr of all his duties towards the Free Antinium.
Soon after being relieved of his duties (and also one of his arms), Ksmvr joined the newly-reformed Horns of Hammerad, displaying a marked departure from his previous cold attitude. Lacking any other purpose in life, he devoted himself to his new teammates with an intensity bordering on the suicidal, often offering or attempting to sacrifice his own well-being for their sakes.
Powers and Abilities
- [Brave Skirmisher] Lv. 30
- Derived from [Warrior] → [Skirmisher]
- [Teammate] Lv. 5
- [Animal Friend] Lv. 2
- [Dancer] Lv. 1
- [Comforting Petting]
- [Evasive Flip]
- [Feel the Rhythm]
- [Focus of Ire]
- [Knuckles of Iron]
- [Piercing Strikes]
- [Power Shot]
- [Quick Movement]
- [Quick Slash]
- [Sense Affection (Platonic)]
- [Silver Illusion: Whirlwind of Blades]
- [Skill School – Silver Illusion (Sword School)]
- [Stronger Together]
- [Surpass Limits]
- [Swift Rearmament]
- [Threefold Shot]
- [Weapon Art – Aggregate Volley]
(For Leveling History see Here)
- Bag of Holding
- Claw necklace enchanted with Food Poisoning Resisting.
- [Barkskin] Ring
- Ring of Jumping
- Flamespread Dagger / Flamecoat Dagger (Broken)
- Ring of Waterbreathing
- Bow that can shoot twice as far
- Forceshield Buckler
- Stan's Crossbows (x6)
- Bear Traps (x2)
- Enchanted Arrows
- Dullahan [Paladin]’s Sword
- Cloak of Arrow Protection = Enchanted to protect from mundane arrows. (Broken)
- Shortsword of Hardening = Shortsword enchanted with Basic Hardening. (Broken)
- While he is three years old, Ksmvr assigned himself the age of sixty-six based on Humans' concept of dog years.
- Ksmvr is the only person who can annoy Pisces and not the other way around.