Ksmvr was formerly the new Prognugator of Liscor's Antinium Hive. Now he is a member of the Horns of Hammerad.
Ksmvr had originally four arms. The lower right one is, however, missing, of which only a jagged stump remains.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Skirmisher] Lv. 20 (derived from [Warrior])
- [Quick Movement]
- [Quick Slash]
- Evasion Skill
- [Evasive Flip]
(For Leveling History see Here)
- Magic Cloak designed to protect from mundane arrows.
- Claw necklace enchanted with Food Poisoning Resisting.
- [Barkskin] Ring
- Ring of Jumping
- Flamespread Dagger
- Ring of Waterbreathing
- Shortsword enchanted with Basic Hardening.
- Bow that can shoot twice as far.
- Enchanted Arrows. (x?)
- Forceshield Buckler
- His Age was revealed in Ch 6.18 H.
- Ksmvr is the only person who can annoy Pisces and not the other way around.
Volume 1 Edit
- (To Erin) “Good evening. Am I speaking to the [Innkeeper] known as Erin Solstice?”
- (To Zevara) “Liscor may. But the Hive shall never be taken, even if ten thousand undead should attack.”
- (To himself) “The Hive is all. The Queen is all.”
- (To Zevara) “I did not order it. I did not. The Queen did not either. He—”
Volume 2 Edit
- (To Erin) “I came here to find you. You gave Pawn purpose and Klbkch thinks highly of you. I…don’t know what to do. I am a failure.”
Volume 3 Edit
- (To Pisces for the 38th time) “What is the artifact? I still do not understand. Please enlighten me, comrade Pisces.”
- (To Erin) “This seems to be an acceptable form of remuneration. Here is your teleportation stone.”
- (To Teriarch) “We are Silver-ranked adventurers. The Horns of Hammerad. May I ask why you have blocked our path?”
- (To Teriarch) “If you let me live I will not cease until you or I lie dead.”
Volume 4 Edit
- (To Ryoka) “I note these swords are not reacting despite their apparent enchantments. May I hold both, or will I burst into flame and die in excruciating agony?”
- (To Drake) “I would be insulted if he did not use my body.”
- (To Drake) “Animating a fallen teammate’s corpse is the only sound tactical decision to be made in a combat situation. Or would you prefer to let your comrades lie where they fall?”
- (To Selys) “But that makes no sense. I object most strongly to this rule. Are you implying that my corpse has no tactical value in combat?”
- (To Selys) “I can assure you that my deceased form is quite operable in many situations so long as it has not been dissected, disintegrated, incinerated, consumed, possessed, liquefied, or—”
- (To Yellow Splatters) “I am a former Prognugator of the Hive. That gives me no authority.”
- (To Yellow Splatters) “No authority. At all. But I am led to understand that this sword gives me all the authority I need. Move and I will injure you non-lethally but in a very painful way.”
- (To the others) “I thought I was predator. Am I prey? Why did they attempt to eat me? Have I fallen so far down as to be food for food?”
Volume 5 Edit
- (To Horns) “I believe I am able to function for at least four more days before expiring. In case anyone was concerned about my food consumption.”
- (To himself) “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa—”
- (To Ceria) “I thought I could! Water! Water everywhere!”
- (To Horns) “Aaaaah! Aaaaah! Aaaaa—oh. We are not on the water any longer. That is good. Was I an asset to the team?”
- (To Olesm, Zevara & Ceria) “Ah. I perceive my presence is unwelcome. Am I being a nuisance? Please inform me directly when I am and I will take note of my behavior.”
- (To Adventurers) “Yes. You were staring hard at the Goblin without ears for quite some time. So was everyone else. May I ask what the issue is? Is he horribly disfigured or is this a mark of some kind of sexual attractiveness I am not aware of?”
Volume 6 Edit
- (To Ylawes) “Indeed. Allow us to be sacrificial decoys while the [Mages] retreat. Then we shall retreat, assuming we are alive.”
- (To Moore) “I believe it is time to run, friend Moore. We are useless and fragile. Friend Moore? Hello?
- (To Garia) “And I am Ksmvr. Hello. I am one of the Antinium, but I am not hostile towards you at the moment Miss Garia. So please do not fear for your life.”
- (To Pisces) “I do not understand what this configuration of flesh means. Comrade Pisces, please explain.”
- (To Celum's Watch Captain) “No. I completely understand the concept of arrest, Watch Captain. And I do not believe I will be arrested. I, personally, have done nothing wrong. And if you try to arrest me, sir, I will have to kill you.”
- (To Mister Fairday) “You are a simple creature. I envy you your guiltless life. Until you break a bone or grow too old and are no doubt slaughtered for food or parts. But then, so are the Antinium. We are much alike, you and I.”
- (To Embria) “That is correct. I am not listed as a monster in the Adventurer’s Guild.”
- (To Maughin) “An Antinium, in point of fact. And I am no longer affiliated with my Hive. Good morning. I am Ksmvr, adventurer for hire.”
- (To Grimalkin) “Um. Is this war?”
- (To Horns) “I am unable to harm Grimalkin. Switching to Flamespread Dagger and arrow. Fleeing in cowardice!”
- (To Grimalkin) “You remembered my name. I had thought you had trouble remembering.”
- (To Horns) “I would like to understand that before I die.”
- (To Yvlon) “But I am not married. I would not like to be perceived as immodest.”
- (To Ceria) “I shall attempt to persuade Bird to impart some of his Fortress of Fluff.”
- (To Palt) “He will not lose. My teammates will not fall, any of them. Or I would be in error. And my reason for living would be torn away. Watch.”
- (To Yvlon) “Run. You must run, Yvlon. And live. I will be happy. You have given me everything I never knew I wanted.”
Chapter Appearances Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.