He and his group, where in Chicago airport as International Students visiting the United States, when they got teleported to Innworld. He and 5 others appeared in Invrisil in the middle of nowhere, then got arrested by soldiers, until Lady Magnolia arrived and got them out of prison and took them at her home.
Powers and Abilities
- He appeared for the first time in Ch 2.23, and his name was revealed in Ch 2.37.
- He is from Poland.
- He is a big tabletop fan, like Magic the Gathering.
- (To Erin) “We’re going to find a way to go back home. Through a magical portal or something. Or a spell. There has to be one.”
- (To Erin) “Wait—do you have hamburgers? I saw that on the menu, but someone ate mine.”
- (To his group of Earthers) “But how does she have all this? I mean—do you think she actually has a higher level? She’s only been here what, a few months?”
- (To his group of Earthers) “Those are a lot of rocks. Were they here…when we started walking?”
- (To Grimalkin) “The Reinharts, as members of the Five Families of Izril, are not always the allies of the Walled Cities of Izril. Quite the opposite.”
- (To everyone) “No, I’m not. I hate it here. Everyone else has something, I don’t. So I’ll go. This inn—you know what? Fuck this inn, you too, Kevin. I’m out.”
- (To Wistram Earthers) “Yeah, we were all at this inn, but we had to leave because…well, a lot of bad stuff happened. We survived Creler attacks, and other monsters—I decided to come here.”