He has red and purple colored scales.
Lism ripped off Erin when she showed him all her money, which was three gold coins and change. He then sold her an amount of food that was way overpriced; insulting her all the way.
Eventually, Erin returned to his stall and demanded her money back. This lead to her challenging him to a chess game, and he let Olesm play against her on a bet. When Olesm lost, Relc happily got involved and trashed Lism's store until he paid Erin what they had wagered: The money she had paid him and the chessboard.
Powers and Abilities
- [Shopkeeper] Lv. ?
- While Lism appeared for the first time in Ch 1.13, his name was only revealed in Ch 1.20 and his surname officially in Ch 6.29.
- Once, Relc injured Lism while idly practicing dagger-throwing.
- He considers that killing Humans is not a murder.
- Lism hates sugary things.
- Someone tried to drown him in the baths, however half the city thought it a pity that they didn't finish the job. The Watch didn’t investigate who tried to drown him, making Lism think they’re showing favoritism.