Luan Khumalo is an Earthworlder from South Africa, that was transported to Baleros. He used to be a sculler, in training for the Olympics.
He has dark brown eyes, short hair and dark black skin, and is six and a half feet tall, with long arms and a muscled body. On his right arm, just below the wrist, he has 2 names; Nandi and Lubanzi, tattooed in gold.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Expert Rower] Lv. 27
- [Boat: Lightweight Craft]
- [Boat: Spray Cutter]
- [Enhanced Durability – Oars]
- [Greater Endurance]
- [Lesser Strength]
- [Power Strokes]
- [Second Wind]
- [Wave Sense]
- Fluent in English, Afrikaans, Zulu and Tswana.
- (To Ken) “It’s a war, Ken. Believe me, wars are never safe.”
- (To Marian) “I’m afraid that arrogant cow’s right, Miss…Marian. I’m not good off the water.”
- (To Venaz) “Venaz is a terrible name for a Minotaur. You should change it.”
- (To Umina) “Then win. There’s honor in sports. But this sport is all about cheating. Or so it seems. So win. And have all your regrets afterwards. But win.”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.