Lupp is a Human [Farmer] that grows corn.
Due to his old age he has white hair.
His daughter Kamine is a shoe-maker in Reizmelt, who writes him regularly. His wife Suzaine is dead. In moments of depression he used to drink, but he gave that up.
He grows extraordinary large corn cobs, that are also extraordinary good in their taste. This is thanks to a Skill, and he can't cover more than a rather small field with that skill. Crows are some of his worst enemies, so he has a scarecrow and also plays the scarecrow himself so that the birds never know if he's actually protecting the fields. He is also a bowman of some skill.
TBA From Chapter 6.25
TBA From Chapter 6.26
TBA From Chapter 7.24
TBA From Chapter 7.58
TBA From Chapter 7.60
TBA From Chapter 8.09
Powers and Abilities
- [Pepper Corn]
- ??? - Allows the User to know if someone is or comes closer to their lands. Even a Level 40 [Thief] can’t hide on their lands.
- He can read and write.
- (To Ryoka) “Days when you wake up and the shadows are long? When there’s crows in the fields, but you can’t find the heart to chase them? I know those days.”
- (To Bethal) “Life isn’t that simple, Miss. Good fortune doesn’t just ride down like that.”
- (To Kerrig) “Is that Lady Magnolia Reinhart that Miss Bethal’s talking about? The Magnolia?”
- (To Bethal) “I don’t know, Miss. I’ve never seen her, except for a few seconds as she left. But they do call her the Wind Runner…”
- (To Ryoka) “Not so easy. Now, me, I’ll listen and say anything. Corn don’t judge or talk back. When it does—I’ll finally have gone crazy as a crow. And since then?”
- (To himself) “Corn crows take it, who’s making a racket at…?”
- To [Assassins]:
- “I know Ryoka Griffin.”
- “I know that young woman. She’s a friend. Not one I knew long. But I think I knew her well enough. She was so sad. Too sad for a girl her age. Younger’n my daughter, even.”
- “I saw her on that orb. Running for her life. Defying your Guild. She never looked—”
- “She never looked happier. She flew. I was never prouder of anyone. If you’re here to kill me for being her friend—d-do it. I’ll never regret knowing the Wind Runner.”
- (To Female [Stealth Archer]) “Thank you. Thank you. Would you like—some corn?”