His daughter Kamine is a shoe-maker in Reizmelt, who writes him regularly. His wife Suzaine is dead. In moments of depression he used to drink, but he gave that up.
He grows extraordinary large corn cobs, that are also extraordinary good in their taste. This is thanks to a Skill, and he can't cover more than a rather small field with that skill. Crows are some of his worst enemies, so he has a scarecrow and also plays the scarecrow himself so that the birds never know if he's actually protecting the fields. He is also a bowman of some skill.
Powers and Abilities Edit
He can read and write.
- [Farmer] Lv. ? (presumed to around 30)
- (To Ryoka) “Days when you wake up and the shadows are long? When there’s crows in the fields, but you can’t find the heart to chase them? I know those days.”
- (To Bethal) “Life isn’t that simple, Miss. Good fortune doesn’t just ride down like that.”
- (To Kerrig) “Is that Lady Magnolia Reinhart that Miss Bethal’s talking about? The Magnolia?”
- (To Bethal) “I don’t know, Miss. I’ve never seen her, except for a few seconds as she left. But they do call her the Wind Runner…”